DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 14 First ... 23456 ... Last
    Damned, what's the deadline for GM registration?

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hector Trelane View Post
    Damned, what's the deadline for GM registration?
    April 4th
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

But we'd recommend adding your event before then. The later you leave it, the less chance you have to fill your game - especially if you're planning something that isn't "mainstream". Having said that, there always seem to be people who hear about FG Con at the last moment and come looking for a game. If you're the type of person who doesn't mind last minute "will I get enough players or not" antics then that's fine, but I think most of us like to know a few days ahead if our game will run. So - recommendation: enter your event on the FG Con website as soon as you're able.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    But we'd recommend adding your event before then. The later you leave it, the less chance you have to fill your game - especially if you're planning something that isn't "mainstream".
    I take it that "mainstream" in this context means "Pathfinder or DND"?

Yes, I plan to register my non-mainstream Fate Core adaptation of a Dresden Files RPG sample adventure in the next week or so. I'm building it out now, impressed with how well-oiled the Fate Core rules are.

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

Foiled Again! this event is just 2 days prior to me getting home from my work travels. Missed the last 2 events due to this thing called 'Work'

Next one perhaps?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hector Trelane View Post
    I take it that "mainstream" in this context means "Pathfinder or DND"?

Yes, I plan to register my non-mainstream Fate Core adaptation of a Dresden Files RPG sample adventure in the next week or so. I'm building it out now, impressed with how well-oiled the Fate Core rules are.
    Good man Hector! Just sell it good in the description. Spread the word amongst your friends and past gaming acquaintances!

Quote Originally Posted by ShotGun Jolly View Post
    Foiled Again! this event is just 2 days prior to me getting home from my work travels. Missed the last 2 events due to this thing called 'Work'

Next one perhaps?
    Last time I do you a favour!

Blog Entries
    Woot!

We have 37 games posted already! Big thanks to all the GMs for getting behind this every time!
    We have some:

Call of Cthulhu
    Dungeon World
    Pathfnder
    All Flesh Must Be Eaten
    Extinction Event
    5E
    Savage Worlds Tropicana
    Savage Worlds Top Secret
    Savage Worlds Roman Britain
    Savage Worlds Winter Eternal
    Savage Worlds Dune
    Savage Worlds Deadlands Noir
    Savage Worlds Rippers
    DCC RPG
    Trail of Cthulhu
    GURPS

Thats not a bad selection of Systems and Genres!
    Please spread the word to your fellow GMs and as we get closer to March 17th start reminding fellow players and recruiting some new ones!

Wonder if anyone is planning on running a FFG Star Wars game... Anyone? :::crickets::: Bueller?

I'm still learning the ins and outs of FG because I'm a slow learner, my daughter is graduating soon, work won't let me just have fun time 24/7 and I'm a slow learner (yes, that needs to be in there twice). I hope to be proficient enough for the NEXT FG-Con that I can run a game of some sort that isn't D&D for people.
    --Art "Everything I do is a work of Art" Wendorf
    An Ultimate License Holder so anyone can join the fun!
    Timezone: US Central Time [UTC-6?]

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post

Last time I do you a favour!
    Ha! Naturally, what needs to be done to avoid such disappointment, would confer with your neighborhood Jolly GM prior to setting a date. lol

Nah, its the nature if my schedule, i will get a whole bunch in a row, and then miss a whole bunch if you stick to the same rough schedule every year. Good news is, its looking that my schedule is starting to flip back to my favor.

Great Ill take your suggestion for FG Con. Starting friday night Ill be running a M&M 3rd edition game set in the world of Marvel. Right after the mutant civil war. Its starting lvl 10. What else do I need to do damed in order to get my game subscribed?

Thread Information