Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... Last
    Blog Entries

FG Con 8 - April 8-10 Online Everywhere!

Woohoo!

FG Con 8 is coming! FG Con 8 will run April 8-10 2016!

FG Con 7 will run from Friday evening 8th April (Aus and NZ) thru until late on Sunday 10th (US and Canada). That's nearly 70 hours of great games on offer for players to participate in, 70 hours for GMs to show case their latest creations and for everyone to meet new people and plan great and heroic adventures!

GM registration is open now. Many of you will already know the drill and we hope to see a bunch of new GMs joining in the fun for this great event.

Players - you cant sign up for games just yet - player registration will open in Mid March.

Subscribe to this thread to receive notifications when more details are posted!

Signature files are available here if you want to help promote the event!
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/20gyzh14cr...tures.txt?dl=0

This sounds like a fun thing, looking forward to it!
    Sunday real life Pathfinder game 11am-7pm PST
    Tuesday night FG Pathfinder Fable/Albion homebrew
    Prefer to play evenings PST (GMT-8). New to FG (full license).

Blog Entries
    Hola Dorthan - ready to try your hand at running something?

FG Con 8 – Invite A Friend April 8-10th 2016
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

Is there a PFS coordinator nominated for this FG-Con? Asking because previously we had suggested time slots to use when putting in games.
    Server License: Ultimate. Anyone can play for free.
    Server Address: Cold Thief Bold Luck

Quote Originally Posted by xazil View Post
    Is there a PFS coordinator nominated for this FG-Con? Asking because previously we had suggested time slots to use when putting in games.
    No one has volunteered to take on the PFS coordinator tasks, based off the emails I sent out a few weeks ago.

I'll make a post over the next couple of days recommending for PFS the 5 hour slots we used previously, but it will be entirely up to each individual PFS GM if they want to adhere to that. There'll be no Paizo support for FG Con 8.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Info and recommendations for Pathfinder Society Organized Play GMs here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ty-at-FG-Con-8
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    PFS games are perfect for playing at Conventions - they are high quality adventures and they are designed to play in a specific time window so even though Trenloe isnt coordinating (he will be away for FG Con completely) we hope you will still run PFS!

The event adding page does not read your profile timezone – all times on the event adding page are UTC 0. Use the UTC 0 times I list below for adding your game:

Slot #1. UTC 0: 07:00 to 12:00 (UK 8am –> 1pm. US Eastern 3am –> 8am. US Western 12am -> 5am. Australian EST 5pm –> 10pm.) Time and Date link
    Break.
    Slot #2. UTC 0: 13:00 to 18:00. (UK 2pm –> 7pm. US Eastern 9am –> 2pm. US Western 6am -> 11am. Australian AEST 11pm –> 4am.) Time and Date Link
    Break.
    Slot #3. UTC 0: 19:00 – 00:00 (next day). (UK 8pm –> 1am. US Eastern 3pm –> 8pm. US Western 12pm -> 5pm. Australian AEST 5am –> 10am.) Time and Date Link
    Break.
    Slot #4. UTC 0: 01:00 to 06:00. (UK 2am –> 7am. US Eastern 9pm –> 2am. US Western 6pm -> 11pm. Australian AEST 11am –> 4pm.) Time and Date Link

Don’t worry if there are already other PFS games in your preferred time slot, we usually run with 4 PFS events in the popular time slots.

Where the north begins and pure water flows, eastern time zone USA
    Blog Entries
    Okay, whichever admin previews the submissions for FG-Con, with my well known technical expertise, though I knew the time both in GMT and my own zone without checking, whenever I checked preview it wasn't reflecting what I had entered. I tried again, but brain glitch, hit submit for review. Most of the information was already there except the max players, 6, the time should be 01:00-05:00 GMT on Saturday the tenth which would make it 20:00-0:00 Friday the 9th in my time zone EST. Oops sorry guys, just let me know what I need to do to fix it. Thanks.
    Ha I see part of my problem isn't even technical simple misread of calendar dates, the submit for review before I discovered it is the only problem. Never ever work stuff out like this before the first pot of coffee is done.
    Last edited by Ellspeth; February 21st, 2016 at 14:24. Reason: double oops

Blog Entries
    Hey Ellspeth it looks like you have it all setup just fine. You might want to recopy your signature though as it has gone a little awry

Where the north begins and pure water flows, eastern time zone USA
    Blog Entries
    Just testing the fix. and thanks Damned, yes Mask helped me sort it, I did forget the lag on DST at that point but it is fine as is. I have another entry but need to check some scheduling details first.

Thread Information