DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 13 of 14 First ... 311121314 Last
    @Varssuk - was it dreadpiratejosh who was running the game? That session has been deleted.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Rippers Resurrected with Mask of Winter.
    Ultimate License Holder

All,

For my first time to FG Con I attended the "Life of the Conscripted Goblin" and it was side-splitting hilarious. Thank you Chance for a really well done game. Thanks to everyone that worked to put all of this together.

It was DPJosh.

But, as I mentioned to Damned, he was really keeping a great eye on the booking comments and sending/responding to email up until Fri night. So I have no clue what happened, hope all is well with him.

Thanks guys for putting on a great con. I tried out some new systems with 3 great GM's this weekend.

Thanks for the con all! While I would love to say all of my slots ran; however, we were able to save a table on Friday by utilizing the LFG channel and the one game that was cancelled, I was able to find a table for. I enjoyed ever single table I was at.

Even the table that did not run due to only 2 players, I still enjoyed talking to the GM (hi Spite) and the other player while we waited.

Thanks again for all the work that went into setting it up.

What are we doing next weekend?

Mortar: What kind of incredible monitor do you have for such a wide view? Is it two monitors?

Glad to see everyone's sessions went well.

My game didn't happen due to lack of interest. No matter, going forward I am done running games for the cons. Too much work for too little interest. Don't know what it is, but it's not worth the work.

If I participate it will only be as a player
    Daedalus

Time Zone: EDT
    Fantasy Grounds Ultimate License
    My Games are free to play. You only need the Demo to play

Thread Information