STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Great discussion folks! I'm into Esoterrorists myself and will look into all that you all have posted. I'm sure that will spur even more productive discussion. Thanks!
    Hawk

Handy stuff. Been working up a Delta Green game using NBA rules.

I will start a NBA game next week. I´m using the ToC ruleset plus the NBA extension. I´ve also created a custom NBA theme (in spanish, heavily modified version of my Chronicles of Darkness theme). We will start the campaign with The Dubai Reckoning
    Last edited by Luthbel; April 18th, 2016 at 19:52.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Use the MoreCore extension (im thinking of turning this into a ruleset for a few reasons.
    damned, can you explain more here? The ruleset you used for your recent Trail of Cthulu game, The Kidnapping, seemed to be a different ruleset (or at least skin) from the ToC ruleset I just downloaded from the wiki here and played around with. I'm a bit confused as to which to use. (Seems that there are multiple redundant options in differing levels of completeness.)

Quote Originally Posted by The Hawk and Sparrow View Post
    Great discussion folks! I'm into Esoterrorists myself and will look into all that you all have posted. I'm sure that will spur even more productive discussion. Thanks!
    Hawk and Sparrow I'm just learning about Esoterrorists through the influence of forum posts just like this and would love to jump into a game. (Note that Valarian has an Esoterrorist extension for the Trail of Cthulu ruleset that I successfully loaded. His entire Google Drive of rulesets and extensions is here.)

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

Hector, Thanks for the thoughtful note. I would love to join you in that play by post effort. Is there still a chance for me to join? As far as running something on FG, I am already running a 5e Curse of Strahd campaign... and playing in a local monthly Pub campaign.... setting / story TBD. So, I'm a but tapped on the time / gaming continuum.

Speaking of Robin Laws... do you listen to the Ken and Robin podcast? It is most excellent.
    Hawk

Blog Entries
    I'm surprised Hector hasn't jumped on Fear Itself yet. Knowing him and his buddy Raz, it sounds right up their alley.
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hector Trelane View Post
    damned, can you explain more here? The ruleset you used for your recent Trail of Cthulu game, The Kidnapping, seemed to be a different ruleset (or at least skin) from the ToC ruleset I just downloaded from the wiki here and played around with. I'm a bit confused as to which to use. (Seems that there are multiple redundant options in differing levels of completeness.)
    I was a bit quick on my initial response that you quoted above. For Trail of Cthulhu I do use the Trail of Cthulhu ruleset by Scott Case: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...thulhu-ruleset
    I do believe that going with Valarians extension will be your best bet here.
    The ToC ruleset doesnt really cover any combat stuff (AFAIK) but a long rumoured commercial release of this ruleset will).
    The game I ran at FG Con I played pretty fast and loose with both the game system and the FG interface. It was mostly TotM.
    I also changed the wallpaper for that session but that was about all I changed.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hawk and Sparrow View Post
    Hector, Thanks for the thoughtful note. I would love to join you in that play by post effort. Is there still a chance for me to join? As far as running something on FG, I am already running a 5e Curse of Strahd campaign... and playing in a local monthly Pub campaign.... setting / story TBD. So, I'm a but tapped on the time / gaming continuum.
    What PbP game?

Quote Originally Posted by Luthbel View Post
    I will start a NBA game next week. I´m using the ToC ruleset plus the NBA extension. I´ve also created a custom NBA theme (in spanish, heavily modified version of my Chronicles of Darkness theme). We will start the campaign with The Dubai Reckoning
    Hmmm, Trail of Cthulhu and basketball stars...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nylanfs View Post
    Hmmm, Trail of Cthulhu and basketball stars...
    Ooooh oooh. I want to be Professor Stephen Curry!

Thread Information