5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last

There are 2 additional custom dice icons, at 12o’clock and 1 o’clock. These are pushing the myz dice around and putting the skill die where the back arrow should be.

Do you have any other extensions loaded that could be adding the other icons?

Quote Originally Posted by ianmward View Post
    There are 2 additional custom dice icons, at 12o’clock and 1 o’clock. These are pushing the myz dice around and putting the skill die where the back arrow should be.

Do you have any other extensions loaded that could be adding the other icons?
    No. But I do update fantasy grounds religiously??

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    can you post a screenshot of your chat window showing corerpg and extensions?
    Sure, one moment

MDM Test.png
    Mutant Dice Mechanic Extenstion

MYZ Test.png
    Mutant Year Zero Extension

I have no idea how to even look where to do that. I know about turning an extension into a zip and then opening each thing with a notepad++ but I have no idea where I'm looking or what I'm looking for.

Updated first post with version 0.0.6 which forcibly removes the d2 and d3 custom dice, fixing the issue discovered by Miko_Chan

Hi, I need to change the push mechanic for the talent "true grit" in forbidden lands: I need to create a new push command for dwarf without the limit to 1 single push. Please, what file should I have to modify?
    I suppose managing_action_dice.lua, but I'm not able to understand well the script, because I'm not very good in programming (I'm new to FG), please, can you tell me where is the counter which stops the push button?
    Sorry for the bother
    thanks in advance

EDIT: solved, thank you anyway
    Last edited by Gromril; December 28th, 2019 at 18:13.

Quote Originally Posted by ianmward View Post
    This is a good one guys...

v0.0.5
    Added Damned's graphics
    Added '/push' chat command to Push rolls
    Added d66 custom dice
    Added d666 custom dice

Attachment 13147

When used, the /push command will re-roll and non-special dice and display the whole pool again.
    You can only push once for a given test, so further attempts are ignored.

The d66 and d666 custom dice can be dragged from the radial menu or rolled using the /die command and roll 2 or 3 d6 and treat them as 10s and units (11-66) or 100s, 10s and units (111-666).

I recommend each player type /push into the chat window and drag it to a spare hotkey slot for easy access.
    Can you share this mechanic with Forbidden Lands extension? It seems that there are same situation.

Thread Information