Page 5 of 5 First ... 345

There are 2 additional custom dice icons, at 12o’clock and 1 o’clock. These are pushing the myz dice around and putting the skill die where the back arrow should be.

Do you have any other extensions loaded that could be adding the other icons?

Quote Originally Posted by ianmward View Post
    There are 2 additional custom dice icons, at 12o’clock and 1 o’clock. These are pushing the myz dice around and putting the skill die where the back arrow should be.

Do you have any other extensions loaded that could be adding the other icons?
    No. But I do update fantasy grounds religiously??

Blog Entries
    can you post a screenshot of your chat window showing corerpg and extensions?

MoreCore - Generic Ruleset
    --- Projects ---
    Extensions | Tutorials | MoreCore | MoreCore Themes | Call of Cthulhu | Maelstrom | FG Con

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    can you post a screenshot of your chat window showing corerpg and extensions?
    Sure, one moment

MDM Test.png
    Mutant Dice Mechanic Extenstion

MYZ Test.png
    Mutant Year Zero Extension

Blog Entries
    I think the issue is CoreRPG 3.3.8 has added d2 and d3 to the d6 custom dice menu.
    The extension will need to be updated.

MoreCore - Generic Ruleset
    --- Projects ---
    Extensions | Tutorials | MoreCore | MoreCore Themes | Call of Cthulhu | Maelstrom | FG Con

I have no idea how to even look where to do that. I know about turning an extension into a zip and then opening each thing with a notepad++ but I have no idea where I'm looking or what I'm looking for.

Updated first post with version 0.0.6 which forcibly removes the d2 and d3 custom dice, fixing the issue discovered by Miko_Chan

Thread Information