DICE PACKS BUNDLE

How my desk looks while streaming games

This is generally how my desk/screens look prior to starting one of my live streamed games. - It looks much more chaotic during/after the session. Attachment 12972

Running FG across 2 monitors. On 3rd monitor I have twitch alerts window, custom bot, OBS, and Roll20 (used for webcams and bg music.) I also use an ipad to control the music when roll20 is covered.

I need to upgrade to a 4th monitor to sit above the center one, whew..

Guy looks so fantastic your 3 monitor set up at a time. Can you share the way how to control all from your iPod?

I wouldn't be able to focus I need an old-school analog notepad and a pencil
    English is not my native language, I apologize for any grammar mistakes or awkward choice of words.

How this help you in your assignment? Any other devices can help you in this case?

I was able to run this session without the ipad by using a hotkey to force the other windows "on top" so I didnt have to flip through windows. This allowed me to control the music on the 1st monitor with ease.

Hey Vishera,
    If you are looking to add a fourth monitor, may I suggest one of these. I was very impressed. Sturdy. All are adjustable.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/18190380261...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

This is what the set up looks like on my desk. Attachment 13018

Regards,

Mike

Thread Information