5E Character Create Playlist

WoTC allowing private parties to sell there products on

With the opening of sales by private party's on WoTC website is there any restrictions in building and selling of material labeled for fantasy grounds?

I believe that those sales you are referring to are specifically related to the DM's Guild content. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

If that's the case, you are specifically limited to publishing only on their DM's Guild store front. We have reached out to them to see if we can do something similar with FG.

Regards,
    JPG

Blog Entries
    You can sell materials on ANY website if you fully comply with the OGL/SRD. The DMs Guild store allows you to use additional official Wizards materials and has additional restrictions.

To damned's point, that is definitely the case for any material completely published outside the DM's Guild.

However, you may want to read the agreements for publishing to the DM's Guild. There may be additional limits on stuff published there, when also publishing elsewhere. I haven't read the agreement personally, so I'm always cautious.

Regards,
    JPG

Peaple are posting home brew adventures, classes, items, a hole slew of content that is not related to WoTC or AL content. U am working in a home brew adventure that is much larger than any posted there I was just wondering if there has been any collaboration between fantasy grounds and WoTC. There has been some but it felt with AL games at the end oh last season they started allowing online games to count in there AL progression.

Speaking of which I'm looking for a cartographer where would I post for that. Tryed a couple things and get peaple that are not familiar with D&D or how fantasy grounds works.

Quote Originally Posted by rabbedrabit View Post
    Speaking of which I'm looking for a cartographer where would I post for that.
    Post in the tavern forum: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...?38-The-Tavern
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by rabbedrabit View Post
    Speaking of which I'm looking for a cartographer where would I post for that. Tryed a couple things and get peaple that are not familiar with D&D or how fantasy grounds works.
    Could try the Cartographer's Guild website.
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

Thread Information