FG Spreadshirt Swag

Any groups looking for players?

My title kind of says it all. new to FG, would love to play some CoC. Anyone need another player or getting a new group going?

Not sure what happened with the title o_O
    Last edited by Nibbs; February 7th, 2016 at 06:43.

It's best to post when you'd like to play and your timezone when you ask for games.

I usually run a CoC adventure at the FGDaze! And FG-Con, you're welcome to join in then.

Ian

I would be interested in CoC game / one shot as well. I haven't seen one posted in a while.

Blog Entries
    Heya sctorchwoodfan!
    Im running a short Call of Cthulhu adventure (well about 10 hours worth) with my group at the moment... it doesnt have any room Im sorry but I thought Id post that CoC does get played! Just not often enough...

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Heya sctorchwoodfan!
    Im running a short Call of Cthulhu adventure (well about 10 hours worth) with my group at the moment... it doesnt have any room Im sorry but I thought Id post that CoC does get played! Just not often enough...
    No worries Damned, I have enjoyed your other one shots quite a lot so waiting to see if you will run one again if I think you said your other half is okay with you taking more time out to run one in next few weeks.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sctorchwoodfan View Post
    No worries Damned, I have enjoyed your other one shots quite a lot so waiting to see if you will run one again if I think you said your other half is okay with you taking more time out to run one in next few weeks.
    Oh thats excellent news. I shall point her in your direction if I run into any difficulties!

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Oh thats excellent news. I shall point her in your direction if I run into any difficulties!
    Please don't send upset, scary partners my way.

Thread Information