DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: GURPS day on FG

I will be running a GURPS game for FG Con 8 in April. It's my first time running GURPS using FG, and it's sort of a test-case to see if I can handle GMing GURPS via FG, and to test the waters player-wise. It's a post-modern/techno-thriller game, though I also am planning on running a Post-Apocalypse campaign at some point in time.

EDIT: Sadly my availability has changed the weekend of FG Con, and I won't be able to run now. Hope to run at a FG Con/FG Day in the near future, however.

GunbunnyFuFu/Chris
    Last edited by GunbunnyFuFu; March 6th, 2016 at 01:17.
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EDT) United States; GMT -4 hours

Game in Progress: AD&D 2e - Against the Zhentarim

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    I totally agree. If struggling to attract players to your GURPS table - stop selling it as GURPS. Sell the Story, the Adventure, the Campfire Boasts etc. The rulesystem comes second to the story you and your players weave
    Indeed. Also people promoting powered by Apocalypse system games are recommending the same approach.
    "We adore chaos because we love to produce order."
    M.C. Escher

"Let's face it: for some people, roleplaying is a serious challenge, a life-or-death struggle."
    J. M. Caparula / Scott Haring

"It emerges that physics is basic but inessential; that is the crucial fact."
    Wolfgang Smith

Thread Information