DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Spell points variant rule

I can't figure out how to activate this in fantasy grounds. Any help would be appreciated.

Blog Entries
    I don't think they have implemented it yet.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Thanks for the quick reply. Now I can stop going nuts looking and just wait impatiently lol

Blog Entries
    We use it manually. Set up a Weapon called Spell Points and make it ranged/missile and give it as much AMMO as you have Spell Points and use that to track the usage... I am sure there are other ways too.

I love that idea thanks damned. I can get this game started tonight.

I did the same for my 5th Ed game. It is a good idea.

The ammo method doesn't refresh on a long rest. If your points are something that you get back on a long rest, make a power called Spell Points and in the Preparation Mode give it a number of daily uses equal to your SP.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Really need a proper spell point variant option tho. This method does for for awhile but once a wizard hits hight levels There an awful lot of little dots to tick when he/she casts the higher spells...
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Add it in to the wish list or vote if it's already there.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information