STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 12 First 1234 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by :{ BK }: View Post
    I've got two sign ups that are thinking about dropping so go ahead and sign up for Friday and I'll let you know ASAP.
    I'm seeing a Sat time, and a Sun for the 21st. Assuming that's accurate, I'm good for either.
    Previous known as Dust Raven

FGU & Classic Standard Licenses
    Mountain Time (GMT -7)

"If everyone is having fun, you're not doing it wrong."

www.plasticdungeon.com

Yes, that is accurate. Was going to post the second run for next Sunday, but that's Valentine's Day... and my Scheduling Coordinator(Fiance) informed me of a conflict of interest :P
    FGU Ultimate License - Savage Worlds GM

I'm interested. I have a level 7 investigator I can run this Saturday.
    ==============

Kurig Ostogson -- Human Fighter 9 (Pathfinder)

Felix Undurian -- Human Fighter 1/Investigator 7 (Pathfinder)

Rugan -- Half-Orc Alchemist 3 (Pathfinder)

Quote Originally Posted by ikemook View Post
    I'm interested. I have a level 7 investigator I can run this Saturday.
    It's looking like we're booked solid for this Saturday. I do plan on running it again on the 21st. You're more than welcome to sign up for that time slot

Ok, first group is:

Victor
    xazil
    Lord Kavos
    kwarner1986
    Archania
    Dust Raven

Please post the following information:

PFS ID#
    Portrait/Token
    XML
    Previous Chronicle
    List of any purchases You're making prior to the session start.

Anyone else who is interested in playing, the session on the 21st has plenty of openings

Quote Originally Posted by :{ BK }: View Post
    ...my Scheduling Coordinator(Fiance) informed me of a conflict of interest :P
    You have one of those too? Funny how we seem to have the same conflict on the same day.

Voted on the 21st. I have a 3rd level Alchemist with all Knowledge Skills and a 6th level Reach Bard (archaeologist) or Gunslinger depending on what subtier we settle on.
    Those of you who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand.

FG License: Ultimate
    Server Alias: crazy cave dashing ninja
    TeamSpeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    TeamSpeak Password (case sensitive): Dungeoneers

*sigh*.. the sacrifices we must make to keep our Scheduling Coordinators happy...

Now the fun question, Archania and Dust Raven 3-4 or 6-7? I think the rest of us can swing either way. Wouldn't want to force a pre-gen upon anyone. I wouldn't force that upon my worst enemy (*cough* Victor *cough*)

Just signed up on the calendar for Saturday. So put me down as a standby if space opens up. For high tier, I've got a level 6 swashbuckler and no character for low tier, so I'd roll with a pregen.

But will see if space opens up!
    Last edited by bigboom; February 3rd, 2016 at 20:38.
    Timezone: GMT+7
    Fantasy Grounds License Type: Standard

Valentine's Day Bah! It's a made up day! Just be incredibly attentive and sweet all the time and your wives will let you play when you want, like me who is playing on his 30th Anniversary.

For this game I am good with low tier if Dust Raven and Arachnia only have low tier characters rather than play pregens. Kyle, I am far from your worst enemy, they come to me all the time for advice.
    The entire Universe has been neatly divided into things to: A. mate with; B. eat; C. run away from; and D. Rocks. - T. Pratchett

Thread Information