FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
    Click on the folder icon on the launch screen to ensure that the FG data folder being looked at by the running version of FG is where you expect it to be, and contains the campaign.

Also, you do need to restart FG to see new campaigns, just in case you didn't already do that.

JPG

Thanks for all the help. I just found out the spot where FG saves my campaigns isn't with the main FG folder. Working now

Simply awesome Doug! This makes things so much easier to learn!
    Ultimate Licence holder

I've had FG for so LONG I DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE IT!

But I'm learning!

This is fantastic Doug!

DM-Kevin - Current campaign running: D&D 5.0 Tomb of Annihilation -

does anybody know how 5e characters are tracked through paizo or how chronicle sheets are done for this new edition like pathfinder?

Quote Originally Posted by bsktballchmp85 View Post
    does anybody know how 5e characters are tracked through paizo or how chronicle sheets are done for this new edition like pathfinder?
    That might be a question more suited to this forum.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Can you open the campaign with the demo version?

Blog Entries
    Hi Szabtom yes you should be able to. The Demo still includes the ruleset and the sample campaign (I believe) but none of the Basic or SRD data.

What is the difference between "Basic" and SRD data modules? I ask because I have never compared them. When I bought the Ultimate version, I also got PHB and MM a little later the DMG a bit after it was added.

On related note, is it possible to "hide" built in modules? I mean if any of those are not just in modules dir (I assume some or all are in the encrypted dat file - I'm on iPad in bad now...)

Thread Information