DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
    I want PCs and NPCs
    Fantasy Grounds Ultimate

Would prefer them as NPCs. If players want to make a PC then I can work that out with them as needed. Can't see that it would be a huge demand for that many pre-generated PCs as most people like to make their own.
    Ultimate License Holder--All can play in my games.

Need Help as a GM, PM me and I will give as much assistance as I can to get you started.

COMPLETED PROJECTS--Fifth Edition Foes (Frog God Games) 5E. Quests of Doom Volume 1 (Frog God Games) 5E, Quests of Doom Volume II (Frog God Games) 5E.

CURRENT PROJECTS--Quests of Doom 3 & 4 (Frog God Games) 5E.

If it's a toss up between the two, I lean toward the NPCs, but having PCs too would be ideal for drop in players, or regulars wanting to try something new as a challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    I am looking forward to both of these. James is doing the conversion work for Ultimate NPCs and I'm working on Tome of Beasts. There are a ton of monsters. They look great so far.
    Double post, but this makes me so happy. I've backed both of these kickstarters and am looking forward to expanding my list of monsters and NPCs to throw at my players!

While I did not back the kickstarter, if there was a module of combat tracker ready NPCs (with reasonably accurate CRs) up on the FG store I would definately buy it.

I would not be inclined to buy a module of pre-gen PCs.

NicholasDM
    From Update #48:

... Print and Play card decks are going to be available soon, as well as d20pro and Fantasy Grounds files. Stay tuned for more into about those. ...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NicholasDM View Post
    From Update #48:
    I got that update too... waiting for these!
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Blog Entries
    Jeopardy music!
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rob2e View Post
    Jeopardy music!
    Let's hope so. I'm holding off on my building.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rob2e View Post
    Jeopardy music!
    And... hopefully you know something that I don't about availability.

- John Diefenbaker

Thread Information