DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: NPC on the Fly

Blog Entries

NPC on the Fly

As a GM, one the great things about Savage Worlds is that you can just make up an NPC or Monster on the fly without worrying about balance, challenge rating or building it like a PC. You just give it whatever skill, rating, edge and gear you want.
    On Fantasy Grounds things are a bit different since you actually need to have all that information on the NPC entry if you want to benefit from all the fantastic automation made possible from the ruleset.
    So I made this small module. It's a cheat sheet with links to library references (from the SW Deluxe only) you would be hunting for in the middle of a game to create an NPC. With a few easy steps you can build an NPC.

I hope this will make your job easier as a GM.

If you have any suggestions about how to make this an even better tool, let me know. I'll see what I can do.
    Last edited by Mask_of_winter; January 22nd, 2016 at 03:52.
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Blog Entries
    Updated to include link to Monstrous Abilities.
    Last edited by Mask_of_winter; January 22nd, 2016 at 03:53.
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Very Cool!!! I don't GM Savage Worlds but a couple guys in the group do so I will be sure to let them know about this.
    Ultimate License Holder--All can play in my games.

Need Help as a GM, PM me and I will give as much assistance as I can to get you started.

COMPLETED PROJECTS--Fifth Edition Foes (Frog God Games) 5E. Quests of Doom Volume 1 (Frog God Games) 5E, Quests of Doom Volume II (Frog God Games) 5E.

CURRENT PROJECTS--Quests of Doom 3 & 4 (Frog God Games) 5E.

Already got.. appreciate the help Mask

i am using swade. it looks like all the links for skills, edges, hindrances etc no longer work. it would be nice if it also had a link to items so you can give them weapons easily.

Does this module work for SWADE? Thanks for posting by the way.

Thread Information