DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

A game of chance: Silent Tide

First level adventure to begin campaign. Looking for 2-3 players. We have 2 players already. All races/classes. No foul Language or topics. Roleplay with characters speech and actions.

As the DM I am running pathfinder for the first time, been dming for twenty years.

Games run weekly at 6pm GMT (same as universal time) on a Wednesday. Campaign takes place in Absalom in Golarion.

Thanks,

Vorcefield

Sounds interesting. Sadly I'm not available Wednesdays. But hopefully you'll pull a small group together. Lots of players on here looking for good games.
    Those of you who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand.

FG License: Ultimate
    Server Alias: crazy cave dashing ninja
    TeamSpeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    TeamSpeak Password (case sensitive): Dungeoneers

I'd like to join if you are open to a newbie with pathfinder. I have been using FG since December 2016.

Hello. I would like to participate in your campaign. I dont have a liscence but i have rpg knowledge. Im looking forward of playing

Quote Originally Posted by Roknarok View Post
    I dont have a liscence but i have rpg knowledge
    If Vorcefield has the Ultimate License, then your Demo version would work fine. Otherwise I think you'll need the Standard License in order to connect. I don't recall if the Standard is able to support a certain number of demo versions or not. I'd have to double-check that...it's been so long.

Also, you cannot play with 2 players in Pathfinder Society - minimum table size for PFS is 3+pregen. Did you mean to post in the LFG Forum? It doesn't sound like your game is PFS (which also restricts certain races, etc.).

The OP was saying they had 2 and were looking for 2-3 more. So 4-5 players and a GM.

Quote Originally Posted by cmdisc View Post
    The OP was saying they had 2 and were looking for 2-3 more. So 4-5 players and a GM.
    Ah - misread it. Mea culpa.

Quote Originally Posted by sctorchwoodfan View Post
    I'd like to join if you are open to a newbie with pathfinder. I have been using FG since December 2016.
    Another time traveler slip up.
    The entire Universe has been neatly divided into things to: A. mate with; B. eat; C. run away from; and D. Rocks. - T. Pratchett

Thread Information