FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    I had always wondered whether it was possible to use manual die rolls with Fantasy Grounds. Great question.

Thanks to all who answered this.

DM-Kevin - Current campaign running: D&D 5.0 Tomb of Annihilation -

A quick proof of concept manual attack roll entry extension is available for the 5E ruleset here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post252683
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    No, that isn't possible. At least not for what the OP was asking. The number typed in has no meaning to Fantasy Grounds; so it can't know that the number typed in is an attack roll or a saving throw for example.
    It is possible to pick up a dice roll. For example suppose a character forgot to target an enemy and rolled to attack. The DM could pick that dice up and drag it onto the enemy and it would detect whether it hit or not. You can do the same with a save or damage roll.
    Normally i do something some what tricky. If a player rolls 23 damage, i just roll 23d1 on the chat and pull it to the wounds field

or just type in chat, don't hit enter and drag to field

Thread Information