Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    We found that one but when we try and open it in game it is all grey no map

There is a map there and the link is working for me so the problem looks like it's at your end.

Can you try right clicking on the Legacy of the Crystal shard module (open the library and then click the modules button and find the module in the list). You should get a radial menu and if there is an option there to do so select 'revert changes'. Let us know if that helps.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Zacchaeus that worked thanks a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Priest View Post
    Zacchaeus that worked thanks a lot.
    Jolly good.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Zacchaeus thanks for the maps. They work great. I am new to FG and these will be a great resource as I get started. Thanks!

Awesome - thx a lot. Just wanted to run this tomorrow in Fantasy Grounds and thought "just buy the package" but ... ups - no maps except the first. You saved my day

Blog Entries
    Hi knilch and welcome. The official modules contain ALL the official content - which sadly doesnt always have maps for all encounters. Awesome community members like Zacchaeus and others often do share their owns maps though

I'm interesting in running this module, but I'm curious about something. It only goes from Level 1 to 3. Is there a natural follow-up module or more parts in the series?

It's not just a module, it is also a Campaign setting with both implicit and explicit hooks for future adventuring.

That said, those 1-10 modules make me shiver... I recall playing for a couple years regularly before hitting 9th Things change of course. There are pros and cons to both approaches. But I expect either is easily adjusted

Quote Originally Posted by SheckyS View Post
    I'm interesting in running this module, but I'm curious about something. It only goes from Level 1 to 3. Is there a natural follow-up module or more parts in the series?
    Yes, you could use LotCS as a precursor for any of the other WotC adventures, Out of the Abyss, Horde of the Dragon Queen, Curse of Strahd or Princes of the Apocolypse.

Thread Information