STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

Thread: DDEX Modules?

DDEX Modules?

Now that WotC has opened access to AL content (for a small fee of course), does this imply the modules will also be in the FG store soon?

Blog Entries
    2 of them already are.
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Yes. Those two were previously released for general play by WotC. Today they announced all modules are available for general play but at $2.99 a module. So I'm expecting the rest to be available in FG soon. Just curious if my expectation is correct.

Depends on how quickly someone puts them in FG module format and if the demand is great enough for the project to be undertaken.
    Ultimate License Holder--All can play in my games.

Need Help as a GM, PM me and I will give as much assistance as I can to get you started.

COMPLETED PROJECTS--Fifth Edition Foes (Frog God Games) 5E. Quests of Doom Volume 1 (Frog God Games) 5E, Quests of Doom Volume II (Frog God Games) 5E.

CURRENT PROJECTS--Quests of Doom 3 & 4 (Frog God Games) 5E.

Yes they have been made available for open play, but that isn't available until March 15,2016. So you will have to wait a little longer before being able to buy them. The price to get the PODF files will run from 3.99$ - 5.99$ ea.

The announcements about the DMs Guild on both the wizards.com and dndadventurersleague.org websites said home play of the old Expeditions is not valid until March. Why wait until then to make home play of the Season 1 through 3 Expeditions legal? You can absolutely play the old D&D Expeditions content for home play RIGHT NOW. I'm not sure how that misperception came about, but go for it. PLEASE. (CL)

Read more: https://www.enworld.org/forum/conten...#ixzz3xyi55FxV
    Despite the AMA answer, I'm sure it depends on whatever agreements are set by Wotc/Hasbro with FG.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cas206 View Post
    Despite the AMA answer, I'm sure it depends on whatever agreements are set by Wotc/Hasbro with FG.
    ...and like Jshauber said, if/when a community developer takes on the project or not.
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Yep...that was noted.

However, with FG being primary AL online resource up until now, along with PAR5E, I would have thought (perhaps naively) that the modules were already community developed and in AL online use.

Mod files for AL have/are being made for the Online region play program (formerly called expedition of the week, soon to be re-named) we are only waiting for FG to ask for them to be submitted before we hand them over.

Thread Information