5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Wow, that is a very nice adventure. I like the different options that are given and the side bars. Are all your modules that good?!

Sigh... I guess I'll have to buy some.

rv

Quote Originally Posted by richvalle
    Wow, that is a very nice adventure. I like the different options that are given and the side bars. Are all your modules that good?!
    Not to pimp Necro on someone else's board but seeing as Necro is pimping FG, dude...yeah. If you don't have The Crucible of Freya, definitely good pickup, The Grey Citadel, The Lost City of Barakus., etc.

All good stuff...

Registered, joined and posting as commanded oh dark lord and master, Lord Orcus.

Maps

I am very good at maps and such....... Photoshop/illustrator user... I could help if you like, as I am trying to expand my portfolio anyways....

Also, I am working on a workaround for the importing of Etools characters, Monsters and such. (I am going a different route, making the program output an xsl style sheet that mimics the format of FG so you can manually cut and paste the entries into your xml file)

Anything that I can do to help... let me know.

The Sandman

Yesss!

Sweet! Necormancer stuff is awesome! Let me know when you get that mod finished, I'd love to use it. Also, I would love to see Necromancer modules converted to FG format -I'd buy that for the same price (perhaps a bit more, like 25%-30%) than a module PDF.

Not to pimp Necro on someone else's board but seeing as Necro is pimping FG, dude...yeah. If you don't have The Crucible of Freya, definitely good pickup, The Grey Citadel, The Lost City of Barakus., etc.

All good stuff...[/quote]

I second that! I own a bunch of Necro products, and all of it is top notch!

just a quick update..the mod is coming together nicely, expect to see it posted here soon

Chris

Thread Information