DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: The d4.

The d4.

I've seen a few complaints about the d4..

Instead of the 'traditonal' D4, would it be possible to code something like Crystal Caste's 'crystal' style D4? They're basically rectangular shaped with one number per face, and the two 'ends' are sculpted like little pyramids so they can't rest on the ends.

They're the only d4s I use tabletop anymore. They're just so much easier to read (the numbers are big) and there's no ambiguity.
    Reading comprehension - Step one to better gaming.

The Rulebooks, Errata, and FAQs are your friends... Look to your friends for help.

\"Man, people freak against d20 like they\'re old people and d20 is on their lawn.\" - Random post

To be fair Jhulae, they made those D4 because people did have issues with the standard D4 when it cam to reading the result. But there is no mistaking the result here, when it's displayed in the chat window for you!!

I'm quite happy with the D4 that is in FG, it's something that we are all familiar with...and besides this is one "Caltrop" that I can't step on!
    \"But I don\'t want to go among mad people,\" remarked Alice. -Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll

Which is most dangerous

The in-game high level wizard who can cast magic missile

OR

The real life player with all those d4's.

Your carpet can instantly become a sea of pain and torture

Wouldn't it be a shame not to use the caltrop dice design in this instance it's relatively safe? For those wanting to live dangerously it's naturally a big turnoff :P .

Thread Information