FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: using modules

Hmmm - some strange things happening here.

First, I don't have the "unpack" file. It wasn't installed when the software was set up but I do notice when installing the software (which I did again just to make sure) the "unpack" program runs during installation.

I bought the software through "RPG Now" in December and recently I downloaded it again to my computer at the office. When I installed the program at the office, an "unpack" file and a "d20_export" file were created. So it seems that I have a slightly different version of the original software on my home computer. Unfortunately, RPG Now only allows two downloads, so I can't download it again. Incidentally, I've also installed the latest patch.

I copied the "d20_export" file from my office computer to my home computer but it has not resolved the problem.

Very odd - perhaps a dev could let me know if there are different versions of the original software.

The UnPak.exe is a resource extractor found in this message. And yes the version at RPGNow has changed since December. The version downloadable now is the 1.03, i.e. no patching required with the current download.

I've now reinstalled the software and copied the "d20_export" from my office set up. Everything now works fine so thanks for the help guys - much appreciated.

Awesome...glad to hear it!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayt
    I've now reinstalled the software and copied the "d20_export" from my office set up. Everything now works fine so thanks for the help guys - much appreciated.
    So when are you going to run a game?

:P

rv

I'm working on it. At the moment I'm enjoying playing in Bagpuss2's game too much to put much effort into creating my own.

Thread Information