Starfinder Playlist

Hello all i like to join a Campaign or a few 1shots

hello all i like to become you party member fro some 5ed D&D i have full license my self but am new to FG . i am 41 years old and from Denmark. i have been playing D&D for over 28 Years most as Gm my self . for now i just like to get some play time but later on i will be running 1 shots and campaing plz let me know if you have room for me

thanks

Where the north begins and pure water flows, eastern time zone USA
    Blog Entries
    Hi wulfquee and welcome to the community. You specified DnD5e, but this weekend is FG-Daze on Saturday. a half a dozen one shots in different rulesets on Fantasy Grounds, not exactly what you are looking for but a great opportunity to meet GM's and players and start networking. A couple including mine run on European friendly times, mine would start 3 pm GMT, I think Dulux-Oz an hour earlier. Just check the FG-Daze thread and then the FG-Daze 4 listings, still room in most games.

Hello Wulfquee,

Welcome to FG. If you’re interested I'm trying to put together a group to play on Sunday evenings. The scheduled time would be once every two Sunday evenings starting at 7pm (GMT+2). If it fits you your welcome to join. Take a look at the following thread for more details.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-GMT-2-5E-LMoP

AsturCan

i will love to join you game

Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Thread Information