Starfinder Playlist

I bought one adventure and have gotten another

Hi! I loved the software and still I am learning to use it. Yesterday I bought the "Monte Cook's Temple of Mysteries" and got another adventure ("Well Met in Kith'takharos - OGL/3.5 (PDF Included)"). How can I fix this problem?

Email [email protected] and explain your issue.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Create new campaign with the appropriate ruleset.
    Go to Libraries -> Modules -> Activate the purchased module and then it should be available either in Library or in Stories/Maps/NPCs/etc.

Well Met is the base campaign that comes with FG, you will need to create your own campaign (table) then open any adventures you want in your new campaign.

@Nylanfs - Well Met is indeed included with the base FG. However, there is (was?) a product that included the PDF available for purchase (the exact name Ito mentions impost #1) - see the list here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...x=0&y=0&sort=1. However, when you click on the link it takes you to a blank page. I don't think White Haird Man (the publisher) is trading anymore, at least the whithairedman.com website no longer exists and RPGNow only has one of his products listed (they used to have all of them).

I'm thinking the store might be being reorganised regarding these products and that has caused the wrong product to be assigned to the OP Ito when they purchased a different product.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I never knew that it was available for sale, I figured the original owners commissioned or designed it for inclusion. Learn something new every day.

Thread Information