STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Hi
    Adventure seemed interesting so i signed up.
    I have previous experience with the World of darkness ruleset but i will need a refresher.

Edit: got a question, will i need any extra modules or rulesets installed or does the GM only need those?
    Last edited by Lucidator; January 7th, 2016 at 11:41. Reason: New thoughts

VenomousFiligree
    Quote Originally Posted by gandhi39 View Post
    Is the ruleset working properly?
    Does it open character sheets?
    No issues with my tests so far.

VenomousFiligree
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucidator View Post
    Hi
    Adventure seemed interesting so i signed up.
    I have previous experience with the World of darkness ruleset but i will need a refresher.
    Good to have you, sounds like you have more experience than me!

I won't be making the FGDaze today. For the last 4 hours I've tried running connection tests only to keep getting failures. I've read the connection test failure thread but it's not changing the outcome. I'm throwing in the towel.

Unless it is not supposed to work since I only have the demo? I'll check back in before show time to see if that is the case.
    Last edited by Nyth; January 9th, 2016 at 17:54.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyth View Post
    I won't be making the FGDaze today. For the last 4 hours I've tried running connection tests only to keep getting failures. I've read the connection test failure thread but it's not changing the outcome. I'm throwing in the towel.

Unless it is not supposed to work since I only have the demo? I'll check back in before show time to see if that is the case.
    Only the GM needs the connection test. Players don't need this test to succeed on their side.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks, Trenloe! I wish I would have asked that four hours ago... Is there a good thread to read that might have already had this information?

What is the TS lobby name we're meeting in? just so i know before its time to start :P

Waited an hour, what happened?

Id like to know why the GM didnt show too

Thread Information