DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Blog Entries

FGDaze 4 screenshots

It's mid morning in the US East Coast. Savage Doswelk and Ellspeth are running their Savage Worlds games!
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

It just got real!

yeah !

Where the north begins and pure water flows, eastern time zone USA
    Blog Entries
    Attachment 12578Not sure if I did this right, Hector thank you for the screen shot, I was so focused on managing the game I would never have thought about it. The guys talked their way past bandits, killed or subdued a pack of wild boars only to find this at the end of their journey.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellspeth View Post
    Attachment 12578Not sure if I did this right, Hector thank you for the screen shot, I was so focused on managing the game I would never have thought about it. The guys talked their way past bandits, killed or subdued a pack of wild boars only to find this at the end of their journey.
    Seduced by some bare skin! Poor blokes....

Blog Entries
    Playing Dungeon World last night the brave adventurers - Beyron the Bard, Camran the Cleric, Fion the Fighter, Wandeean the Wizard and Baltok the Barbarian did choose the following adventure -

We are exploring a lost valley...
    that lies on the edge of a great swamp...
    seeking the lair of a legendary beast...
    we are here to rescue a damsel in distress...

Guin, a farmers wife who is more than she seems, was kidnapped by a fierce one eyed iron golem - the stuff of childrens tales and campfire stories. The creature demolished several buildings before spiriting her away towards the swamps of Ganoosh!

The brave heroes eventually tracked the creature to a the lost city in the swamps of Ganoosh where the Mad Dwarf Gortstorack and his Gnome Allies were building fierce some iron constructs!

Sadly the knave Beyron took damage from almost everyone - Giant Snakes, Constructs and even his own party before failing to appease Death with his Last Breath....

I got one from the Magnificent Seven....

Attachment 12588

Blog Entries

Shadow of the Demon Lord - Survival of the fittest

A prancing unicorns, tiny construct magician and skilled warrior rid the Old Wood of the bandit threat to Fletcher's Rest.
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Blog Entries
    Woohoo!
    Nice one people

Blog Entries
    Seems like there were quite a few Savage Worlds games this time around. I just picked up my copy so maybe I can add to that next time around.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Thread Information