DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 7 of 14 First ... 56789 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by kwarner1986 View Post
    Windy Escape for clerics.
    I had commented on Sylphs, but then I re-read. Never mind - I see what you're saying.

HG - Any idea when you may be throwing some dates/times up for the NPP? I know it can take some time to find a slot that will work everyone. Thanks for putting this together for all of us.

For those of you in the NPP, I have personally kept a slot open for Karsh to be able to do Bonekeep 2 (if he makes it out of Bonekeep 1 and doesn't get week in the knees), and he will be leveled to be able to do Bonekeep 3. Thought it could be neat if the party works out well if we keep the party together like a mini campaign. Just a thought for you to take into consideration if that interests you that you would need to keep 2 slots open before leveling to 8.

JWMK - There is also Bonekeep 3, so you need 3 slots, rather than 2. Not sure - see above replies about timing.

HG - When I checked PathfinderWiki it shows Bonekeep at being a 5-9 tier scenario, so I thought leveling to 8 for part 3 (if he survives) would be advantageous. Please advise if I am wrong. If so, I could always apply Rise of Serpents to another char and open a 3rd slot for him on 7. Here is link from what I saw:

https://pathfinderwiki.com/wiki/Ruin..._Wakening_Tomb

JWMK - Yes - it is 5-9. So - no worries if you have 2 slots at 7th.
    Last edited by HoloGnome; February 3rd, 2016 at 06:35.

Sorry for the delay on this one, I got pulled into TJAS parts 1 & 2 to help out lachancery which has pushed this one out slightly. I will be running session 2 of Rivalry's End next week sometime and this one is up next after that.

Also, when you select/plan your characters, be aware that there are 3 parts to Bonekeep, as above.

I have completed Rivalry's End, so this game is now up! Note that we have room for 1 more player in the upper sub-tier (6-7) in the "No-Pregen-Party" (going first).

Myrddin, aerine, Farnaby, bigboom, AxitMaster, diablodevil2 - are any of you interested in the open spot and do you have a character at level 6-7 (preferably 7)? First-come, first-served. Please post here to let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by HoloGnome View Post
    I have completed Rivalry's End, so this game is now up! Note that we have room for 1 more player in the upper sub-tier (6-7) in the "No-Pregen-Party" (going first).

Myrddin, aerine, Farnaby, bigboom, AxitMaster, diablodevil2 - are any of you interested in the open spot and do you have a character at level 6-7 (preferably 7)? First-come, first-served. Please post here to let me know.
    I only have a lvl 6 alchemist that would fit, and yes, I would consider playing it.
    Aerine of Safe Haven

Well...it's more commit than consider. I would recommend that you level to 7 for 3rd level extracts, 4d6 bombs and the extra hp and feat, if possible. Is this Caw-Boom? How far off is he from 7th?

But, either way (6th or 7th), up to you. Let me know if you are committing to the spot, given the risk of certain death, etc.

Thx!
    Last edited by HoloGnome; March 5th, 2016 at 20:26.

I just made it to level 6, so it may be a bit. the consideration is because 1: there is another alchemist in party, and 2: I'm not level 7 yet. So, if someone has someone who is ready, take them over me
    Aerine of Safe Haven

Thread Information