DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 14 First ... 34567 ... Last
    I just realized I forgot to get the GM boon off trenloe for fg7... So if I can use expanded narrative I would been keen to play Ulfgar in the 6-7 tier if possible
    Ultimate License
    FG Server: brawny ogre firm gate

Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Teamspeak Password: Dungeoneers

Discord: Lord Kavos (UTC+10)#6088

Ulfgar? That pansy? He'll probably trip on his way down the stairs? Hehe. OK - we all know he's a brute - he's just what Bonekeep needs!

So that makes 5 - anyone else for the high tier with your own PC?

I could run with Gundred, however, she is still tied up in another game, so I can't apply her (I believe). That's why I said pregen... that and I really am a chicken. Also, every time I've run with a pregen, I've had to assign the number ahead of time, so I couldn't just "apply" to a character if I lived, or to a throw away if I died.
    Aerine of Safe Haven

aerine - you never have to assign a number ahead of time. The next time you get that request from a GM in PFS, you can defer until after the game.

Wow, I didn't mean to start up a big pregen discussion. I was being mostly sarcastic, but a bit serious about the risk factors. Anyhow, good to see it turned into a non pregen game.

Aerine - Gundred should be done with that mission by the time we play Bonekeep. HG is running them both and that game is old and should have priority so we can free up our PCs.

aerine/Victor: Rivalry's End will finish first before I run Bone Keep or Serpent's Rise. I tried to wrap up Rivarly's End and posted multiple available times, but, unfortunately, there was no compatible time for all of you over the holidays. I have posted a new time for tonight, and that may be my last window for the next week. I will not be available next weekend.

JWMK - you haven't listed your character in the calendar. Is that "7" supposed to be Karsh? (I assume so and have updated for you since you're only 0.5 XP away and will have it after Rivarly's End.)

The "No-Pregen" party is going to be:
    lachancery/Goralion - Skald/7
    Lord Kavos/Ulfgar - Barbarian/Brawler - 6 (3?/3?)
    xazil/Ulheim - Alchemist/6
    Victor/Belteshazzar - Magus/7
    BK/Dregga - Druid/7
    JWMK - Fighter/7

This game will run 1st. It looks like you have a bit of everything and also some front-liners. You may want to consider stocking up on consumables for this one-time run, especially since some of you are using GM star replay boons to play. There is the notable absence of a full selective channeler.

Mixed Party #1 is going to be:
    Farnaby (witch/5), aerine, Myrddin, kwarner, diablodevil2 (investigator/3), AxitMaster

This game will run 2nd and you can choose the sub-tier, but it looks like 3-4 at the moment. It will be a party of mixed PCs/pregens, as players prefer.

Mixed Party #2 - still forming - others welcome:
    bigboom

This game will run 3rd and you can choose the sub-tier. It will be a party of mixed PCs/pregens, as players prefer.
    Last edited by HoloGnome; January 4th, 2016 at 13:50.

Quote Originally Posted by HoloGnome View Post
    aerine/Victor: Rivalry's End will finish first before I run Bone Keep or Serpent's Rise. I tried to wrap up Rivarly's End and posted multiple available times, but, unfortunately, there was no compatible time for all of you over the holidays.
    Yup Yup, no worries. I appreciate the attempts and we will do it when everyone can. Not even a rush really, just wanted to let Aerine know she should have Gundred free by Bonekeep time.
    I'm good for tonight btw, finger's crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by HoloGnome View Post
    Mixed Party #1 is going to be:
    Farnaby (witch/5), aerine, Myrddin, kwarner, diablodevil2 (investigator/3), bigboom

This game will run 2nd and you can choose the sub-tier, but it looks like 3-4 at the moment. It will be a party of mixed PCs/pregens, as players prefer.

Mixed Party #2 - still forming - others welcome:
    AxitMaster

This game will run 3rd and you can choose the sub-tier. It will be a party of mixed PCs/pregens, as players prefer.
    HG, can you switch me out with Axit? I'm in no rush and can wait.
    Timezone: GMT+7
    Fantasy Grounds License Type: Standard

I might be able to run in this sometime. I have a few 3rd levels I could bring along.
    Those of you who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand.

FG License: Ultimate
    Server Alias: crazy cave dashing ninja
    TeamSpeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    TeamSpeak Password (case sensitive): Dungeoneers

Thread Information