STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last

PFS6-98: Serpent's Rise (st 6-8, NORMAL, 1XP/2PP, Aspis Consortium Pregen/7)

You know you've always wanted to join the Aspis Consortium...now is your chance!

You get to play an Aspis Consortium Pregen/7, and this is a very fun scenario written by John Compton!

I have put this event on the calendar here: Serpent's Rise

I don't have a specific time yet, but am planning it for mid-late January. It will require a lot of content development for FG. However, I will run it multiple times, depending on the number of sign-ups.

So, please post your interest and possible character choice here. Also, please indicate your choice on the calendar. No character needed, since you will be playing an Aspis pregen/7.

The Choices:
    Rataji: Male Human Enchanter/7
    Marnarius: Male Human Slayer/7
    322: Female Elf Oracle/7
    Shohiraj: Female Human Unchained Rogue/7
    Joliryn: Female Halfling Magus/7
    Zurnzal: Male Half-Orc Brawler/6, Assassin/1

If the time works for me the Slayer or Magus sounds good. I'd be happy with either of those.
    Those of you who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand.

FG License: Ultimate
    Server Alias: crazy cave dashing ninja
    TeamSpeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    TeamSpeak Password (case sensitive): Dungeoneers

I've got the next week off, so provided it doesn't conflict with my regularly scheduled stuff, i should be able to make this.
    FGU Ultimate License - Savage Worlds GM

Probably won't be in the next week...it's going to be a lot of prep work.

ahh ok, no worries
    FGU Ultimate License - Savage Worlds GM

Would love to take part in this. Missed it at a Con and regreted it. Have applied to calendar.

Love to play 322, put my name up on the calendar.
    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett [RIP] - Jingo

Interest is expressed :P Female halfling magus or the oracle (but I saw that it was claimed )
    Aerine of Safe Haven

The brawler would be nice to try
    Server License: Ultimate. Anyone can play for free.
    Server Address: Cold Thief Bold Luck

OK - we have 6 for the first party. xazil has selected the Brawler. I will send you the pregens to look over so that you can select one. Once you decide, please indicate the pregen on the calendar and leave the # number in place (sign-up order).

For additional sign-ups, you will get a number and be part of the 2nd party.

Thread Information