5E Character Create Playlist
Page 11 of 19 First ... 910111213 ... Last
    Have started my beta for my own group... let's say I need to make a number of changes because since I worked on the WOiN ruleset, I can make this ruleset even more awesome.

Attachment 19144

Fix - Party Sheet & FX button errors
    Fix - Dragging of Equipment to the character sheet (broken for some reason)
    Fix - Linking error, check Jack Armour window
    Fix - Scout Career layout, there's a #th showing
    To do - Remove skills list and allow skills to be dragged in from a list, add a default skill of 'Unskilled, -3'
    To do - Add the extra descriptions to the Equipment windows
    To do - Change the dice colours to that of the Dice palette for each user (see how Savage Worlds does this)
    To do - Add Career as draggable items to Character Sheets (under Career History)
    To do - Add Homeworld as a draggable item to the Character Sheet and add default skills for upto 2 Homeworld types
    To do - Add modifiers onto the desktop and link to the dice rolls
    To do - When rolling a skill roll, show 8+ as a [SUCCESS] and anything less a [FAIL]
    To do - Introduction - change 'see page 40' to the link of the section.
    Update - Step 4 of the Character Generation Checklist needs the wording changing, the PDF is also wrong.
    Update - Career History, sort column widths so more space on Title and Event
    Update - Check Aging Table

Phew, seems a list, but shouldn't be too bad, we aim to play again in 3 weeks, then we'll be playing an adventure....
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Sounds and looks awesome! I would love to help with anything you need or WOiN. What is release status of that?
    FGU Standard License Holder.

Currently Running:

Quote Originally Posted by Wookiee420 View Post
    Sounds and looks awesome! I would love to help with anything you need or WOiN. What is release status of that?
    WOiN is now at the Combat Tracker stage, I'm pretty happy with Character Gen and the LUCK DICE pool (what a pain that was). With a pinch of salt, I hope to have the CT done this time next week and then into beta with my own group. We're not doing Ship Combat in the initial release, we're wanting feedback so will make adjustments and fixes before rolling out some bigger updates of stuff like that.

Now as for Traveller, it's going to be out after WOiN, but I love the system and neglected it far too long, so it's getting the odd day here and there, and as I finish up some other conversions (2 x CoC, 3 x 5E) I'll allocate more time to Traveller. I'm hoping Damned sees this, be great to get an update to the Theme.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Keep up the good work! We can't wait to see the results! :-)

I am starting a Traveller 2nd Ed captain on Sunday using MoreCore. Can't wait for this!

Quote Originally Posted by Martin153 View Post
    I am starting a Traveller 2nd Ed captain on Sunday using MoreCore. Can't wait for this!
    Nice, I can't wait till I finish this for my Classic Group, then I'm going to update it for 2nd edition as it's got a slightly better system I think and looks more upto date!
    Last edited by MadBeardMan; May 30th, 2017 at 21:37.

I have got the skills working and some combat working on the CT. Allocating Damage, boon and bane have to be done manually. I have created a character sheet for starships, but not sure how it will work in practice..lots of manual modifiers.. I will let you know how it goes...

The biggest problem is getting players...nobody seems interested.

I have got the skills working and some combat working on the CT. Allocating Damage, boon and bane have to be done manually. I have created a character sheet for starships, but not sure how it will work in practice..lots of manual modifiers.. I will let you know how it goes...

The biggest problem is getting players...nobody seems interested.
    Sad on the finding players I know that pain, I wanted to play Victoriana and found 1 player amongst my rather large player base for VTT's.

The initial ruleset won't have starship combat for the Traveller, I want to get the basic game all sorted, once it is, I'll add the Starship combat and then when that's perfected work on what players want next, and so on...

Well if you need any help, even its just entering text, let me know...

Well if you need any help, even its just entering text, let me know...
    Cool thanks. I have enough players for this version, but for 2nd edition might be different...anyway working on the WOiN (What's Old is New ruleset, once that's finished it's full steam ahead on Traveller)

Thread Information