FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
    Damned,

I think the best way to see this is if I set up two example character sheets one using the stunt dice plus mods, and one with all the mods integrated I'll see if I'll put them up on the age boards and see if I can garner a response to see if there is sufficient demand for modifying the stunt die.

Probably take a couple of days to setup.

Charles

An attempt at an Expanse (AGE system) charactersheet using basic MoreCore

Attached is a mostly completed character sheet for the Expanse system. It would not take a great deal of effort to turn it into a working sheet for all the AGE system games. I've also attached my notes on how it works. Any ideas/suggestions on how it could be improved, and especialy how to jazz it up visually would be greatly appreciated.

Expanse Character Sheet.xml

Expanse Character sheet instructions.pdf

Damned,

I had a go at coding a multi parameter Stunt roll, I can get multiple parameters in easily enough, but I'm damned if I can get the conditional statements to pick up if there are 2,3,4, or 5 parameters present to work. I've not coded in Lua before, but I have done some work using RegEx and Groovy, so most of the functions were familiar, but clearly there's something happening in my nested if then elseif end statement that I can't quite figure out. I've written the character sheet using the die 2d6+1d3006 format and attached it to this chain. I'll also post it in the main expanse thread.

Someone did some work on The Expanse: https://www.starshipsandsteel.com/20...panse-rpg.html
    I did try to use it as a base for FAGE but unfortunetly my skills are quite rusty so nothing good came out.
    Ultimate License Holder

Todor, I saw that. I was really impressed with all the graphical work, and the use of a focus button. I'm only just beginning to learn to use lua, simple stuff replacing buttons and backgrounds. However it did seem half completed and lower on automation than could be acheived. Btw I also built the full char gen stuff using nested tables, including embedded skills and talents. I hope to run the game soon for my pcs as a break from the regular d&d session we began a couple of months ago during lock down.

That sounds awesome. I know you can't share all the tables and the skills and talents becouse the information might be copyrighted, but if you can I would ask for the basic sheet/theme/module/extension if possible. I will put in the rest of the info myself.

I do not know how (for now) to edit the library so I can add talents, skills, focuses and etc. And I'm trying to figure out how to make NPCs use the PC sheet (it will be way easier for AGE this way)
    Last edited by todor10728; June 1st, 2020 at 14:23.
    Ultimate License Holder

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by todor10728 View Post
    That sounds awesome. I know you can't share all the tables and the skills and talents becouse the information might be copyrighted, but if you can I would ask for the basic sheet/theme/module/extension if possible. I will put in the rest of the info myself.

I do not know how (for now) to edit the library so I can add talents, skills, focuses and etc. And I'm trying to figure out how to make NPCs use the PC sheet (it will be way easier for AGE this way)
    What does an NPC statblock look like in the sourcebooks? (screenshot please)

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    What does an NPC statblock look like in the sourcebooks? (screenshot please)
    NPC Sheet.jpg
    NPC Sheet2.jpg
    There you go, removed some of the descriptions from it just to be on the safe side but that is how it looks like
    Ultimate License Holder

I'd not looked at npcs yet, but a quick look, and it looks like an NPC is relatively easy to implement in morecore. I have to reset the attribute refences and simplify things like the armour calcs, but that simplification makes sense for an npc. You can put the attack and damage rolls in the CT rolls section and they appear and work well from the combat tracker, all the correct targeting etc. Image Attached (only part done, need to add an initiative roll and favoured stunts) Unfortunately not much drag and drop for NPC sheets, so probably best to build a template then copy paste.

BountyHunter.PNG
    Last edited by CH Randall; June 2nd, 2020 at 18:27.

Thread Information