Page 3 of 3 First 123
    I've rolled a bunch of sixes and nothing has ever exploded. I've done hundreds of rolls with it so far and it's always given me a 3d6 + attribute each time +2 if using a focus.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vegaserik View Post
    I've rolled a bunch of sixes and nothing has ever exploded. I've done hundreds of rolls with it so far and it's always given me a 3d6 + attribute each time +2 if using a focus.
    Im so sorry vegaserik Im getting stunt confused with another roll - probably /weg for the West End Games d6 system.
    My apologies to all - most of my responses above have been inaccurate!

That's quite alright! I was starting to second guess myself, trying to remember if I had rolled any sixes! lol

Thanks, everyone!
    --Art "Everything I do is a work of Art" Wendorf
    An Ultimate License Holder so anyone can join the fun!
    Timezone: US Central Time [GMT-5][UTC-6?]
    My Youtube Channel: Rat's Workshop.

Quote Originally Posted by vegaserik View Post
    I have the attribute rolls set as /die 2d6+1d3006+(p1) then the focuses I have as /mod 2 then you just fill in the attribute value on the character sheet. So when I roll I click the + button by the focus, then the die by the attribute. It rolls 3d6 (changing the third die blue for stunt points) adding 2 for the focus and whatever the attribute value is for a total roll. I made each attribute and focus as a die roll so I can just drag them onto the character sheet and npc sheet. I included Income as an attribute on the sheet because I set it up for Expanse.

Die Rolls
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/l5fneqftud...Rolls.mod?dl=0

Expanse Basic Sheet - no graphic changes from the original MoreCore
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/6w950qewfq...Sheet.xml?dl=0
    Had a chance to play with this over my morning coffee.

Bravo, Vegaserik. BRAVO! So nice, especially the Die Rolls mod. Thanks for sharing!
    --Art "Everything I do is a work of Art" Wendorf
    An Ultimate License Holder so anyone can join the fun!
    Timezone: US Central Time [GMT-5][UTC-6?]
    My Youtube Channel: Rat's Workshop.

You're quite welcome! I wish I knew how to set up the character sheet to have just the info and tabs you need for the system, it's beyond my ability at the moment. I also used GM Wintermute's decal maker and made some nice Expanse decals. Used wallpaper that had a map of the system, pictures of all the planets so I could change depending on where the group is. IF I ever get the chance to run a game!

Thread Information