STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    I've rolled a bunch of sixes and nothing has ever exploded. I've done hundreds of rolls with it so far and it's always given me a 3d6 + attribute each time +2 if using a focus.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vegaserik View Post
    I've rolled a bunch of sixes and nothing has ever exploded. I've done hundreds of rolls with it so far and it's always given me a 3d6 + attribute each time +2 if using a focus.
    Im so sorry vegaserik Im getting stunt confused with another roll - probably /weg for the West End Games d6 system.
    My apologies to all - most of my responses above have been inaccurate!

That's quite alright! I was starting to second guess myself, trying to remember if I had rolled any sixes! lol

Thanks, everyone!
    --Art "Everything I do is a work of Art" Wendorf
    An Ultimate License Holder so anyone can join the fun!
    Timezone: US Central Time [UTC-6?]

Quote Originally Posted by vegaserik View Post
    I have the attribute rolls set as /die 2d6+1d3006+(p1) then the focuses I have as /mod 2 then you just fill in the attribute value on the character sheet. So when I roll I click the + button by the focus, then the die by the attribute. It rolls 3d6 (changing the third die blue for stunt points) adding 2 for the focus and whatever the attribute value is for a total roll. I made each attribute and focus as a die roll so I can just drag them onto the character sheet and npc sheet. I included Income as an attribute on the sheet because I set it up for Expanse.

Die Rolls
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/l5fneqftud...Rolls.mod?dl=0

Expanse Basic Sheet - no graphic changes from the original MoreCore
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/6w950qewfq...Sheet.xml?dl=0
    Had a chance to play with this over my morning coffee.

Bravo, Vegaserik. BRAVO! So nice, especially the Die Rolls mod. Thanks for sharing!
    --Art "Everything I do is a work of Art" Wendorf
    An Ultimate License Holder so anyone can join the fun!
    Timezone: US Central Time [UTC-6?]

You're quite welcome! I wish I knew how to set up the character sheet to have just the info and tabs you need for the system, it's beyond my ability at the moment. I also used GM Wintermute's decal maker and made some nice Expanse decals. Used wallpaper that had a map of the system, pictures of all the planets so I could change depending on where the group is. IF I ever get the chance to run a game!

Hi, really appreciated all your hard work on this. I've been working on what you did, and I've got a couple of suggestions. For the Accuracy and Fight skills, don't use the /die command, or the new /stunt command, but instead use this /attackac 2d6+1d2006+(p1)+#xH. It allows you to target on the combat tracker, and then sets the difficulty of the roll based on the defense value of the target.
    And for damage use: /damagedr4 2d6+(a1) this reduces the damage by the targets CR4 value (which you've already set as toughness), and automatically assigns wounds (I have the abilities setup as attributes rather than rolls, and then a separate roll for ability that calls on the attribute). Hope that was useful.

I'm still working through a few other elements on the game, initiative, armour as a negative modifier on dexterity, actions as modifiers, talents as modifiers. Would it help if I finish that all before I post it, or do you want to see it only part complete. I've also saved most of the rolls to the roll database, and I'm not sure how to export that as I'm relatively new to FG.

Thread Information