STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Anonymous

About this mod

When I use this mod, it never works for me.... I always just get a temp file in the folder, and when I open it upm it only displays my user info & computer info?

Am I doing something wrong?

Re: About this mod

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    When I use this mod, it never works for me.... I always just get a temp file in the folder, and when I open it upm it only displays my user info & computer info?

I had that same problem at first. Save it first, then run the macro.

rv

Anonymous

I have found my module after creation in the My Documents folder if you can find it where you think it is.

And on a different front:
    Does FG not like quotes at all?
    or am i missing something changed every quote and dash to plain text ones (did all the editing in a text editor) and then moved it to word . Ranthe macro everything seems to have gone well but once i move the file over to my campain it tells me i have an illigeal character on line 23.

Did i miss something else i have to take care of?

Oh and BTW is that litteral line 23 in the file or something else?

Thanks

The previous message is mine also

found the stupid character it is the ® symbol
    hopefully it will work now

Thanks

:EDIT:

I have updated the FG_converter.doc file to include the ability to handle assigning tabs to the different nodes. If you want to see the thread it is here
    I hope you enjoy

Thanks
    Tharivol

I converted a word doc and imported it, everything with it was fine. However now my plaers character sheets are gone. They have them locally but cant pull them up in game. Any help?

Did you change campaigns? If so, each campaign directory has its own 'character' directory. Try copying them from the old campaign folder to the new one.

Thats all I can think of.

rv

this did work, the players just had to copy it from one to another and then right back into the same folder and it worked. Thanks for the quick reply.

Thread Information