FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by White_wolf View Post
    Hey, if the spot is still open I'd love to join the game.
    You're in!
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexfire View Post
    Enjoy The Shadow of the Demon Lord. Our gaming group enjoyed a game session run by the creator at Gary Con back in March. Robert was wonderful at running the game session and really setting the tone. Our session ended with a TPK.
    I'm not surprised lol
    It's a deadly game.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Quote Originally Posted by Mask_of_winter View Post
    You're in!
    Awesome! I'm really excited for this one. I saw it at my local game shop and the shop owner described it as "Diablo the table-top RPG."

Blog Entries
    This game is currently full. If you sign up at this point, you'll be an alternate in case of a cancellation or no-show.

Blog Entries
    Pre-gen characters for the game:

Yolanda: A human female, Rogue/Huntress who's trying to do what's right and follows the Cult of the New God
    Kormac: A human male, benevolent and loyal Guardsman with a family
    Doogan: A dwarven priest/pilgrim who smells like vomit
    Strigoi: A goblin Rogue with a tooth growing out of his forehead
    Dogfart: A disgusting orc warrior evangelist with a strange fetish

jerrylikesgreen: In case someone no-shows, come join us on TS. If some people aren't there after 15mins, the spot is yours.

I want to touch base and give Mask_of_Winter and my fellow players some praise. I had a blast with the game! It certainly captured the feel of Warhammer FRPG that I ran for several years. Looking forward to trying to find a group on FG to continue playing this! If you get the chance to be in a game with Mask, do it! He's an awesome GM!

Also...long live the Magic Unicorn!

Chris/GunbunnyFuFu
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST) United States; GMT -5 hours

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GunbunnyFuFu View Post
    I want to touch base and give Mask_of_Winter and my fellow players some praise. I had a blast with the game! It certainly captured the feel of Warhammer FRPG that I ran for several years. Looking forward to trying to find a group on FG to continue playing this! If you get the chance to be in a game with Mask, do it! He's an awesome GM!

Also...long live the Magic Unicorn!

Chris/GunbunnyFuFu
    Glad you enjoyed it. Always a pleasure to game with you. You always seem to catch me when I'm running a new system though hehe
    *Makes a prancing move and retreats*

I enjoyed it, regardless of it being a new system for you! Looking forward to seeing more of it on here, hopefully..hoping to get proficient and run a group myself of it!
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST) United States; GMT -5 hours

Yay, I'm about to run a SotDL myself and Morecore was the answer so far. I wonder if we could see a Shadow of the Demon Lord ruleset in the near future maybe? I simply loved it.

Blog Entries
    Agreed, I just got the core book and it sounds like it would be a lot of fun! D&D/Pathfinder meets Dark Souls meets Clive Barker. Does make me wonder how the Combat Tracker would look since there's no Initiative. Just plop all the players there and let the GM order them in whatever order the players decide they're going to act?

[EDIT] Now that I've read a bit more, I sorta-kinda understand the Fast then Slow rounds. Still not quite sure how I'd envision the Combat Tracker displaying it though, especially sorting the players.
    Last edited by Talyn; June 16th, 2016 at 13:57.

Thread Information