5E Character Create Playlist

Library Extension...

I'm using the PFRPG ruleset, and I don't see anything on sale for adding to the library with other books, like UE or UC, etc.; I was hoping there was some guide on how I can make new library files to add to the system so my players have access to all of our books electronically. Any guidance would be fantastic! Thanks.

Hi Grimm,

What you're talking about are known as Modules within the FG Architecture, so check out the various posts and threads on creating a Module (also check out this on the FG Architecture).

From what I understand, there are copyright issues around creating Modules and including material from the PF books - if you're doing it for yourself only then you should be OK, but you won't be able to sell/give them away unless you obtain an appropriate license form the PF publishers.

Hope that answers (somewhat) your question.

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Blog Entries
    depending on the content type you are inputting you may be able to use the Par5e tool and set the module output to CoreRPG. once exported you will manually edit the ruleset tags to Pathfinder.
    this works very well for reference books but probably wont work so well for pathfinder classes and monsters.
    you can open the existing books and see the xml structure.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    depending on the content type you are inputting you may be able to use the Par5e tool and set the module output to CoreRPG. once exported you will manually edit the ruleset tags to Pathfinder.
    this works very well for reference books but probably wont work so well for pathfinder classes and monsters.
    you can open the existing books and see the xml structure.
    Yea, personal use, I'm aiming at spells and magic items mainly, they can look up classes themselves when they're busy leveling between sessions. Thanks, I'll look into those!

Thread Information