FG Spreadshirt Swag
    Anonymous

Just drank the kool-aid

Hey All,
    I just found out about the program after doing some searching, did some more searching and then reading and testing and here I am-Just wanted to say 'Hi', and thank you all for putting such great user content out so quickly. I really look forward to this community developing, as I'm sure it will as word of FG spreads (You can add my group of 5 more guys :lol: ).

Anyhoo, just wanted to thank you all, your work is greatly appreciated...now get crackin' on more! :wink:

NeoDante

BTW-I'm working on putting the 'Shackled City' 'Adventure Path' from Dungeon Magazine into FG-If anyone is working on this as well, let me know and we can hopefully not duplicate eachother and spread the work load!

I too have started to type up the SC campaign path. I've gotten about 2/3 of Kopru Ruins done, but that's it.

Anyone else done the work so I don't have to?

</laziness>
    --Steev

Copyright Infringement

I've been dying to post the conversions of the free adventures on wizards.com site to FG. However, I dont want to draw any unneeded attention...

I sent an email to a wizards.com contact but not getting a response (go figure).

Anyone have specifics on how and if we can publish those free adventure PDFs that wizards has to FG? I know they have to adhere to SRD and they must contain the correct boiler plate info (copyright and ownership informatoin)..but are we allowed to change mediums from PDF to FG?

The consences is 'no'. Even if its free you still need the publishers permission to convert and SHARE. Convert for your own use is fine.

rv

I've just bought FG and was planning on running the Dungeon Adventure Path for some friends of mine. I haven't started on any conversions yet, I'm willing to start on the next one you guys need.

Thread Information