FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 8 of 19 First ... 67891018 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Howell Family View Post
    I've emailed the person who I believe programmed the page, and my impression was that it's a bit of a "work in progress" and something that he works on when he has time, but it's not at the top of his priority list since it's functional. I've moved away from it and use a PDF by More Purple More Better on the DM's Guild. It's more work, but I like the end results I get with the PDF more than I do with the web version. But for fast results it's hard to be the web version.
    I'm not referring to a web version of anything; I'm using the printer that Doug posted at the beginning of this thread.

I did see a website one elsewhere here on the forums but the text didn't line up with the all of the character sheet lines.

Quote Originally Posted by Nylanfs View Post
    Perhaps I could suggest PCGen as an alternate also.
    Does it import FG character XML files?

No, it lets you make a character and export to a html or xml file to print or import into FG.

It would be nice if you could choose to leave out the ability score section. allowing you to pencil them in.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trentis View Post
    It would be nice if you could choose to leave out the ability score section. allowing you to pencil them in.
    There is an XSL file (or a few actually) that you can edit to remove sections. I would recommend saving it as a different name. Then just pick up the modified version when you print if you don't want the ability scores.

Would editing the XSL in some way change the printing issue I posted about a couple of weeks ago? that's the only issue I've had with it so far.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by midas View Post
    Would editing the XSL in some way change the printing issue I posted about a couple of weeks ago? that's the only issue I've had with it so far.
    I suspect the printing issue might be related to a browser or local configuration; however, there should be a viewport setting that you can probably adjust to change the scale of the final html.

One little thing - the version I just downloaded for some reason does not allow you to select any drive other than C: when browsing for XML files. Might it be possible to find characters on other drives? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by dglinder View Post
    One little thing - the version I just downloaded for some reason does not allow you to select any drive other than C: when browsing for XML files. Might it be possible to find characters on other drives? Thanks!
    I'm assuming it's looking at your Fantasy Grounds Appdata folder, as my appdata is located on my F: drive, and that's where it's defaulting to for me. I also couldn't find a way to change off of that drive.
    Last edited by midas; July 3rd, 2017 at 15:36.

5e AL Character printing..will provide export and html file for comparison if you let me know where

Several issues (to name a few)

Font and text sizing for Background, Faction, Race, Alignment, XP

Items list issues, missing money, missing inspiration, missing eyes, skin & hair
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Never mind

Thread Information