Starfinder Playlist
Page 6 of 19 First ... 4567816 ... Last
    Hey Doug, i made an xsl and background files for a 4 page 3.5E sheet, I'll email the lot to you as it won't let me upload them, this being my second post (They first being Hey! Where can I find the thread about the fg printer utility there are a couple of issues but i don't know how to code them.

the code i need is in
    <classes>
    <id-00001>
    <level type="number">12</level>
    <name type="string">Paragon</name>
    </id-00001>
    <id-00002>
    <level type="number">20</level>
    <name type="string">Paladin</name>
    </id-00002>

where i need it to count the number of classes/id-000XX/level and add them together to generate ECL

second problem is in the string
    <id-00001>
    <bonus type="number">9</bonus>
    <critmult type="number">3</critmult>
    <dice type="dice">d10</dice>
    <stat type="string">strength</stat>
    <statmax type="number">0</statmax>
    <statmult type="number">1</statmult>
    <type type="string">Slashing</type>
    </id-00001>

Where i need it to multiply stat (up to statmax) by statmult and add it to bonus then display the result

Then I need it to be able to read

<id-00001>
    <bonus type="number">11</bonus>
    <critmult type="number">3</critmult>
    <dice type="dice">d6,d6,d6</dice>
    <stat type="string">strength</stat>
    <statmax type="number">0</statmax>
    <statmult type="number">1</statmult>
    <type type="string">Slashing</type>
    </id-00001>

and add the value of dice to itself to come up with the figure 3D6

Any help with this would be appreciated

Erin

When I generate a character sheet using this tool it doesn't fill the page (it's stuck up in the top left). As far as I can see it doesn't fill show skill or saving throw proficiencies, but mainly it's the who stuck in the top left of the page thing that kills this for me. I'm not realy a fan of the font either, but if I could get the sheet to output at an appropriate size with all the correct details then I could live with it.

There's also the added problem that I'm sure this is being designed to work perfectly with letter paper size, but we use A4 here, which is narrower but longer.

I really wish this was working because it would make my life a lot easier, as well as making the justification for the mountain of money I've spent to get and keep access to officially licensed D&D systems and content.

What can I do to get this moving, because it really feels like this has stalled.

There is this if you are printing out 5e characters. I don't know if it is any better since I've never printed out a character but it might be worth a go.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Ok, not sure what I am missing. I have selected a character export file (xml) that was exported from FG. Next I click on Make Printable Character and nothing happens. Where does it create the file? Should I see it on my screen or saved someplace as PDF?
    Here is my log file:
    Initialize engine version: 5.1.1f1 (2046fc06d4d8)
    GfxDevice: creating device client; threaded=1
    Direct3D:
    Version: Direct3D 11.0 [level 11.0]
    Renderer: Intel(R) HD Graphics 520 (ID=0x1916)
    Vendor: Intel
    VRAM: 128 MB
    Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly
    Platform assembly: C:\Users\Jonathan Bohlmann\Google Drive\DnD 5e\FGCharacterSheetPrinter\FGCharacterSheetPrinter _Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Users\Jonathan Bohlmann\Google Drive\DnD 5e\FGCharacterSheetPrinter\FGCharacterSheetPrinter _Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Users\Jonathan Bohlmann\Google Drive\DnD 5e\FGCharacterSheetPrinter\FGCharacterSheetPrinter _Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Users\Jonathan Bohlmann\Google Drive\DnD 5e\FGCharacterSheetPrinter\FGCharacterSheetPrinter _Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Users\Jonathan Bohlmann\Google Drive\DnD 5e\FGCharacterSheetPrinter\FGCharacterSheetPrinter _Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript-firstpass.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Users\Jonathan Bohlmann\Google Drive\DnD 5e\FGCharacterSheetPrinter\FGCharacterSheetPrinter _Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript-firstpass.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Users\Jonathan Bohlmann\Google Drive\DnD 5e\FGCharacterSheetPrinter\FGCharacterSheetPrinter _Data\Managed\UnityEngine.UI.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Users\Jonathan Bohlmann\Google Drive\DnD 5e\FGCharacterSheetPrinter\FGCharacterSheetPrinter _Data\Managed\UnityEngine.UI.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Users\Jonathan Bohlmann\Google Drive\DnD 5e\FGCharacterSheetPrinter\FGCharacterSheetPrinter _Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Networking.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Users\Jonathan Bohlmann\Google Drive\DnD 5e\FGCharacterSheetPrinter\FGCharacterSheetPrinter _Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Networking.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Users\Jonathan Bohlmann\Google Drive\DnD 5e\FGCharacterSheetPrinter\FGCharacterSheetPrinter _Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Analytics.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Users\Jonathan Bohlmann\Google Drive\DnD 5e\FGCharacterSheetPrinter\FGCharacterSheetPrinter _Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Analytics.dll into Unity Child Domain
    - Completed reload, in 0.108 seconds
    desktop: 1920x1080 60Hz; virtual: 4400x2430 at -781,-1350
    <RI> Initializing input.

XInput1_3.dll not found. Trying XInput9_1_0.dll instead...
    <RI> Input initialized.

<RI> Initialized touch support.

Platform assembly: C:\Users\Jonathan Bohlmann\Google Drive\DnD 5e\FGCharacterSheetPrinter\FGCharacterSheetPrinter _Data\Managed\System.Core.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: C:\Users\Jonathan Bohlmann\Google Drive\DnD 5e\FGCharacterSheetPrinter\FGCharacterSheetPrinter _Data\Managed\System.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: C:\Users\Jonathan Bohlmann\Google Drive\DnD 5e\FGCharacterSheetPrinter\FGCharacterSheetPrinter _Data\Managed\System.Xml.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: C:\Users\Jonathan Bohlmann\Google Drive\DnD 5e\FGCharacterSheetPrinter\FGCharacterSheetPrinter _Data\Managed\Boo.Lang.dll (this message is harmless)
    Setting up 1 worker threads for Enlighten.
    Thread -> id: 968 -> priority: 1
    Platform assembly: C:\Users\Jonathan Bohlmann\Google Drive\DnD 5e\FGCharacterSheetPrinter\FGCharacterSheetPrinter _Data\Managed\UnityScript.Lang.dll (this message is harmless)

NM... realized now that you have to fill in ALL THREE blanks. Sheets look nice.

Blog Entries
    Yep, sounds like you got it.

After looking this over and the print character by Adventures League on-line tools (https://www.alonlinetools.net/FGCharacterSheet.aspx), I like theirs better. You should see what it would take to get their code. I like the show spells, helps the players not needing to drag the PHB if they don't want to as some of my players like to get together and play using FG as console but want to look at the paper ahead of thier turn.

A slightly bigger font would be helpful. It would also be nice if it could export to word or PDF. If it could export to Word you could easily add pictures.

Wonder if anyone still working on this project? Ability to print paper character sheets REALLY useful for us tabletoppers and while I realise not the main emphasis of FG, making it more accessible to those of us that are using it as a GM aid/virtual battlemap like with the new innovations around manual dice rolling would really broaden the appeal of the software.
    I've tried the current version and it only seems to like IE when it comes to browsers. However the biggest problem (trying Deadlands template) is seems to lose a lot of the info, specifically all the equipment for one but also any powers/gizmos seem to be lost somewhere in translation also.
    I did use it in my 5E campaign also but found it did not port things like spells across if I recall- I moved on to the online tool instead which did a better job but of course there is no equivalent that I know of for Savage Worlds/DLR

^ I need print outs for cons!
    \w/.~*~.\w/

Thread Information