Page 11 of 12 First ... 9101112 Last
  1. #101
    I have downloaded the Mac version, I add all the data and click the button and nothing happens. Am I missing something?

  2. #102
    ddavison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,741
    Blog Entries
    16
    Can you tell if the HTML Output file is built in the directory and location that you specified? If so, can you open that file in your web browser and print it out?

  3. #103
    Well both the Windows and Linux versions fails to run under emulation in FreeBSD. Sigh... I expected as much. This new Unity version is going to really mess me up. I'm just moaning here I fully understand that I'm the only guy here that doesn't use Windows a Mac -or- Linux... Hey SmiteWorks wanna "hire" me to do some UNIX ports?... Will work for an NDA and source code

  4. #104
    damned's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    19,525
    Blog Entries
    1
    Have you tried using your own WINE install on your BSD and then following the FG WINE instructions perhaps?

    MoreCore - Generic Ruleset
    --- Projects ---
    Extensions | Tutorials | MoreCore | MoreCore Themes | Call of Cthulhu | Maelstrom | FG Con

  5. #105
    WINE is how I get FG to run and yes I've pretty much followed the guides for running it that are on the website. Little different for FreeBSD but the principles are the same. Pretty sure that my problem is you making use of DirectX11 in the character printer and I don't have support for that yet... Also looks like there is a 64bit DLL call in there as well and the wine I'm using under FreeBSD is 32bit only. But I haven't looked into that deeply. I could send in the errors but it's such an edge case that I don't think it worth either of our time. I'm just hoping the new Unity version will run on the 64bit version of wine for FreeBSD but it's so buggy (wine64 is) that I'm not holding my breath. If not I can always fire up a VM... I only have 16 CPU's on this box I *guess* I can get by with 14 or so after I give 2 to a VM...
    Last edited by [email protected]; December 12th, 2017 at 04:34.

  6. #106
    damned's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    19,525
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    WINE is how I get FG to run and yes I've pretty much followed the guides for running it that are on the website. Little different for FreeBSD but the principles are the same. Pretty sure that my problem is you making use of DirectX11 in the character printer and I don't have support for that yet... Also looks like there is a 64bit DLL call in there as well and the wine I'm using under FreeBSD is 32bit only. But I haven't looked into that deeply. I could send in the errors but it's such an edge case that I don't think it worth either of our time. I'm just hoping the new Unity version will run on the 64bit version of wine for FreeBSD but it's so buggy (wine64 is) that I'm not holding my breath. If not I can always fire up a VM... I only have 16 CPU's on this box I *guess* I can get by with 14 or so after I give 2 to a VM...
    You only have to do without the 2 cpus while the VM is running!

    MoreCore - Generic Ruleset
    --- Projects ---
    Extensions | Tutorials | MoreCore | MoreCore Themes | Call of Cthulhu | Maelstrom | FG Con

  7. #107
    Is there a way to get this expanded for other games like Castles and Crusades?

  8. #108
    Trenloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Newcastle, UK (for a bit)
    Posts
    24,603
    Quote Originally Posted by vainazzo View Post
    Is there a way to get this expanded for other games like Castles and Crusades?
    From post #1: "You should be able to look at those files (the deadlands and 5E ones may be the easiest to follow) and build your own XSL sheets or modify the ones included."
    FG Con 16 Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - Friday April 24th to Sunday April 26th, 2020
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

  9. #109
    Hello all!!

    Please, how can i talk with some FG's developer about some problems with mutiple screens suport!?

  10. #110
    Quote Originally Posted by Nibelungo View Post
    Hello all!!

    Please, how can i talk with some FG's developer about some problems with mutiple screens suport!?
    You could start with a post in the "The House of Healing (Customer support)" section of the forums. Also make sure you do a search to see if your question has already been addressed in another post.
    ChumSlinger
    Guaranteed fresh, 100% Grade A Nerd

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 5 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 5 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in