Starfinder Playlist
Page 17 of 19 First ... 71516171819 Last
    Most VTTs do not include this option, at least not without someone creating an extension or a special app for this process. Part of it is a grey area for copyright and the particular licensing language. This is not a new request of want for sure.
    FGA Founder
    FGU teacher and student!
    Ultimate License Holder
    Discord Alias: Laerun#6969

https://www.fantasygroundsacademy.com

We've been playing on FGU every week for over two years, and sometimes we like to meet face to face and My players always long for actual character sheets in hand when we do.
    Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Give aid to those in need when you are able. Never follow thoughts of gain into the pursuit of evil, and never hesitate to kill the villain while you have the chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackwolfe View Post
    We've been playing on FGU every week for over two years, and sometimes we like to meet face to face and My players always long for actual character sheets in hand when we do.
    When we went offline for the last session of my Avernus campaign at the end of covid, I used
    https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product...racter-Manager

to export everyone's character and power info and it worked quite well. It's only for 5e, but if you're willing to spend a few bucks it did the job well (and it's only $8 on sale at the moment).

Quote Originally Posted by RickSaada View Post
    When we went offline for the last session of my Avernus campaign at the end of covid, I used https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product...racter-Manager to export everyone's character and power info and it worked quite well. It's only for 5e, but if you're willing to spend a few bucks it did the job well (and it's only $8 on sale at the moment).
    Thank you for sharing this. Though I personally try to avoid Twohy products. *L* Irony, A day ago I finished creating custom 5e sheets in InDesign and filling them out for the party. Better late than never though yeah?
    Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Give aid to those in need when you are able. Never follow thoughts of gain into the pursuit of evil, and never hesitate to kill the villain while you have the chance.

Looking at it again, I see the time lapse, but weirdly the FG forums sent me email *yesterday* about new posts in this thread, so I just assumed it was recent. But I don't see a post by that user (elyshh) here, so maybe they deleted it?

Oh well. Maybe it will help someone else.

Blog Entries
    Windows download link in the first post has been updated.

Update:
    2022-11-30 New version uploaded for Windows with new filebrowser and additional XSL stylesheets written by community members in thread

Linux version doesnt want to work with wayland it seems... just sigterms

Where are these "included" xsl sheets?

Looks like I was using the wrong .exe... but the outcome is barely readable and has overlapping text
    Last edited by MartianXi; January 14th, 2023 at 22:04.

Blog Entries
    There should be a streamingassets folder which contains them.

The XSL files can also be edited to output different HTML, shrink fonts, etc.

Thread Information