DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
    All these have been extremely helpful for me - thanks for this Zacchaeus. Out of curiosity, when Xanther's comes out will these be updated?

Maybe, depending on available time.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Cool - I totally understand that. I do want to thank you as it is also helping me learn the program!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    No, you are missing nothing. You could create an effect DMG:2,melee but then that would add two damage to ANY melee attack so it could include attacks when the fighter is equipped with a second weapon, a two handed weapon or is using his bare hands or anything else which constitutes a melee attack. Having said that if the fighter takes this style it is very likely that he will always want to use it so it might very well be safe enough to create such an effect.

My personal preference would be to add the +2 into the specific weapon(s) that could be used with the ability but there would probably be no huge downside to setting an effect.

Guys I have a technical question about that.
    May you explain (practically) what to type down and where on my Character Sheet anything I need to use a superiority dice?
    I understood that I need to add a "different" attack on the action tag (of the CS) and calculate the value of the superiority dice (which is d8 until level 10).

Please your help is going to be really helpful, because I need to pass to level 3 soon.

Thanks,

Giuly
    Last edited by Giulymani; April 7th, 2018 at 18:41.

Giulymani I posted a reply in the other thread where you asked the same question.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Hi Zacchaeus,

Problem here.

I dragged over Combat Superiority for the Battle Master from your template to my character. Slots are disappearing when I drag. See my screenshot. Any advice? Have I not read the instructions properly?

fighter.jpg
    Timezone: London, Lisbon GMT (EST +5).

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by StarDebut View Post
    Hi Zacchaeus,

Problem here.

I dragged over Combat Superiority for the Battle Master from your template to my character. Slots are disappearing when I drag. See my screenshot. Any advice? Have I not read the instructions properly?

fighter.jpg
    Change the Mode at the bottom of sheet to Preparation/Standard/Combat.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Change the Mode at the bottom of sheet to Preparation/Standard/Combat.
    Thank you. That helps !
    Timezone: London, Lisbon GMT (EST +5).

How would you add Improved Critical from the Champion?
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by deer_buster View Post
    How would you add Improved Critical from the Champion?
    Click the magnifying glass on the weapons line in the actions tab (that’s the line that says weapons). This opens the weapon meta data dialog. Change the crit range here for melee and or ranged and you can also add in any additional dice gained on a critical.

Thread Information