Starfinder Playlist

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_combat2.lua"] [5e]

So I keep getting the following error when I open FG. While I have had it a few times in the past a close and restart would solve it, but with my most recent patching it seems it will not go away. This happens with my custom theme and also without the theme loaded (using just the standard 5e rule set). Here is the error code any advise is appreciated. This seems to have started with the language chat features and there is an error in the chat window as attached (image of my custom theme, but does appear the same in the basic theme). Thanks again.

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_combat2.lua"]:24: attempt to call field 'setDistanceDiagMult' (a nil value)
    Ruleset Warning: chatwindow: Attempt to create multiple instances in windowclass (chat)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control(chatscroll) anchoring to an undefined control (chat) in windowclass (chat)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control(chatscroll) anchoring to an undefined control (chat) in windowclass (chat)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control(chatstatus) anchoring to an undefined control (chat) in windowclass (chat)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control(chatstatus) anchoring to an undefined control (chat) in windowclass (chat)

Sounds like you're not running the latest ruleset version, or an extension is breaking the ruleset.

When you load up FG:
    1. Check the version number in the top right of the start screen - this should be v3.1.5.
    2. When you load your campaign, the Chat Window will report the version of the 5E and CoreRPG rulesets. These should both be v3.1.5.

If the versions reported above are lower than those listed then you need to run an update.

If the versions are correct, then try removing the extensions in your campaign and adding them back in one-by-one until you find which one is causing the error. Then report the problem to the extension developer in the relevant extension thread.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks Trenloe, I was sure I was updated, but was not. With 3.1.5 problem seems to be gone! Cheers.

Thread Information