STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Probably because you are viewing the website in Mobile view. Switch to another view from the dropdown at the very bottom of the page. Either that or a setting on your browser is preventing downloads.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Channel DivinityTurn Undead: Drag/Drop should set this one up correctly

Apologies as I'm new to FGU....but what exactly does that mean? I'm trying to code cleric features for my player and not sure how to do Destroy/Turn Undead.

Quote Originally Posted by fogcutter View Post
    Apologies as I'm new to FGU....but what exactly does that mean? I'm trying to code cleric features for my player and not sure how to do Destroy/Turn Undead.
    Welcome to FG.

Click on the Channel Divinity ability in the abilities tab to open up the link. Then change to the actions tab and drag the dragon head on the Channel Divinity description and drop it into the actions tab. It will set up the effects needed for turn undead.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information