STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    Thank you very much for the quick reply. One more question. I can drag rage to the PC but there is no use or Daily buttons Is there away to add that too?

I found it while poking around. Thanks again!
    Last edited by fuzzyfreak; November 9th, 2018 at 22:27.

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzyfreak View Post
    Thank you very much for the quick reply. One more question. I can drag rage to the PC but there is no use or Daily buttons Is there away to add that too?
    Select preparation mode from the buttons at the bottom right af the actions tab. You can then set the uses per day etc in the box beside the effect.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Am I failing hardcore, or is there no longer an attachment? Thanks.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BaronofNefas View Post
    Am I failing hardcore, or is there no longer an attachment? Thanks.
    Welcome to the forums :

Make sure you are viewing the Full Site and not the mobile site and that your theme in the bottom left corner is set to FG Responsive.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Full site did the trick, thanks for the save.

How do you change the number of rages? I opened the character (thank you btw) and copied rage over to the character. It imported it as a spell so I changed it to Barbarian Feature, like you had it and it had the number of rages as 1. For the life of me, I could not figure out how to change the number of rages and finally exported the character went into the XML and changed it and imported it back in. There has to be a simpler way than that.
    Dale McCoy, Jr (Ultimate License holder)

President of Jon Brazer Enterprises. See all of our products available for Fantasy Grounds.

From the top post from this thread: Rage – Note to adjust for number of rages per day (select preparation mode and edit the number per day) and also the damage for level.

You will find preparation mode by clicking through the options bottom left of the actions tab.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thanks a lot, this is awesome!
    W quick question, if a barbarian users rage, he gets its effect for 1 min. Is it calculated automatically per rounds in combat, or some other way? What happens if he activates it outside of combat?
    Sorry, don't have access to pc for another few days, one managed to add character and figured how to add number of uses, androgen had to leave

Quote Originally Posted by Larus View Post
    Thanks a lot, this is awesome!
    W quick question, if a barbarian users rage, he gets its effect for 1 min. Is it calculated automatically per rounds in combat, or some other way? What happens if he activates it outside of combat?
    Sorry, don't have access to pc for another few days, one managed to add character and figured how to add number of uses, androgen had to leave
    The clock only ticks if the Barbarian is on the Combat Tracker and the effect has been applied and the Combat Tracker is active - in other words it will only work in combat or if the DM is using the CT out of combat for some reason to check through the rounds. In any other case you'd need to work it out manually.

Thread Information