STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

List of Ongoing Campaigns

Victor mentioned how schedule conflicts creep up quite often because of a number of ongoing Campaigns that people are in. Would it be a good idea for us to get a list of days/times that such things are going on to see what might be good or bad times for GMs to post new game sessions?

This would only be a list of ongoing Campaigns. Modules that run 2-5 sessions wouldn't count whereas "My gaming group meets ever Friday at 6pm EST" would.

Generally a group here or there isn't enough to affect the community overall as there are plenty of PFS players looking for sessions and a handful being tied up on a Friday still leave plenty of others. But if something like a Friday sees several groups all tied up with other things, then Friday begins to look less and less like an option.

Day (of the week), Time (GMT), and Campaign or number of players might give an idea of who isn't regularly available and when.

Just a thought anyway.

DAY...GMT TIME (# of FG Players)
    Sun............2am(2), 12pm(6)
    Mon...........
    Tues..........
    Wed..........
    Thurs........
    Fri............11pm(5)
    Sat...........12pm(6), 8pm(6)
    Last edited by cmdisc; December 17th, 2015 at 19:21.
    Those of you who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand.

FG License: Ultimate
    Server Alias: crazy cave dashing ninja
    TeamSpeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    TeamSpeak Password (case sensitive): Dungeoneers

Sounds like a plan. Maybe also groups can post an alert when they have off weeks for one reason or another.

xazil, BK, Axitmaster, Vhok, and I are in a Friday group and the same folks plus Kyle are in a Saturday one.
    Just Kyle and I are in the last listed group that is every other Saturday.

Friday: 11pm GMT, 6pm EST, 3pm PST

Saturday: 8pm GMT, 3pm EST, Noon PST

Every other Saturday: 2am Sunday GMT, 9pm EST, 6pm PST

still looking for a sunday and Tuesday campaign

Quote Originally Posted by Vhok View Post
    still looking for a sunday and Tuesday campaign
    Sorry. This wasn't an intent to line up players for groups...although I can see that being a result of such. This is to give GMs an idea of what days might be bad to offer games as many/most PFS players are already busy in other games.

I know I just saw an opportunity and I really want another game every week :P

Work is Monday through Friday 9am to 6pm US EST (2pm to 11pm GMT)

Sunday Afternoons 2pm to 5pm US EST (7pm to 10pm GMT)
    Monday Night Game 10pm to 1am US EST (3am to 6am GMT)
    Wednesday Night Game 9:30pm to 1am US EST (2:30am to 6am GMT)
    Friday Night Game 9pm to midnight US EST (2am to 5am GMT) *Every 2 weeks, Next Game 12/18
    Saturday Afternoon 3pm to 8pm US EST (8pm to 1am GMT)
    Saturday Night 9pm to Midnight US EST (2am to 5am GMT) *Every 2 weeks, Next Game 12/26

My work schedule is quite flexible.
    I have two regular face-to-face campaigns, one on Wednesdays 5 pm GMT - 9 pm GMT and one on Sundays 1 pm GMT - 8 pm GMT. Since they are face-to-face games, there's some time to get to and from those games, which is about 1 hour.
    I often have games on Saturdays, but those are not every week.

In general, I have no problems with not being able to make a PFS game here. I have already played lots of scenarios anyway.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

I am running Emerald Spire on Saturdays at 4AM Pacific and Reign of Winter on Sundays at 4AM Pacific - min 4 hr. slots or whatever works. I sometimes have openings in Emerald Spire (xazil, bigboom, AxitMaster, Archania, BK, JWMK, diablodevil2 - varies) but Reign of Winter is full (Farnaby, Syaoran0603, AxitMaster, Vladlock, Archania, JWMK).
    Last edited by HoloGnome; December 17th, 2015 at 20:01.

Just as an added note, the key is to track how many Fantasy Grounds players are tied up at a given time. So if you could edit your posts and list at least # of FG players, like Victor and HG did, that would help.
    Last edited by cmdisc; December 17th, 2015 at 19:22.

Currently Running Kingmaker and Rise of the Runelords...

Kingmaker - Friday(6:00pm EST/11:00pm GMT to 11:00pm EST/4:00am GMT)
    Rise of the Runelords - Saturday(3:00pm EST/8:00pm GMT to 8:00pm EST/1:00am GMT)

Both groups are currently full, but if anything opens up, I'll be sure to post.

As far as beyond that goes, I really do want to get something going for an alternating Sunday group, but that will most likely be PFS scenarios and maybe a module here and there. If and when I finally do get around to running that, it'll be from 12:00pm EST/5:00pm GMT to 5:00pm EST/10:00pm GMT. Hopefully after the New Year
    Last edited by GM BK; December 17th, 2015 at 20:58.
    FGU Ultimate License - Savage Worlds GM

Thread Information