DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    This is a good idea but seems pretty difficult to pull the information together into a useful format, particularly with groups taking occasional days off, making ost in the grouup available for PFS.
    What may work, and someone would have to set this up, would be an actual Monthly Calendar that the FG PFS Community shares, putting our names and groups in on dates when we play.

P.S.
    Kyle, Holy Crap! What do you do Tuesdays and Thursdays? Ballroom Dancing?
    Vhok, play more PFS!

That would be an option. Lacking that atm, however, I've just been editing my first post to give an idea of when games are generally played and how many FG Players are tied up in them. The purpose wasn't to track everything going on, but to give GMs a glimpse of what availability might look like on a given day. If Saturday evenings have a lot of players tied up with other things, then a GM might expect to get low interest for anything he schedules at that time.

But if someone really wants to make a calendar or spreadsheet they can link, go for it. Too busy on this end right now for that, unfortunately.
    Those of you who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand.

FG License: Ultimate
    Server Alias: crazy cave dashing ninja
    TeamSpeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    TeamSpeak Password (case sensitive): Dungeoneers

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Kyle, Holy Crap! What do you do Tuesdays and Thursdays? Ballroom Dancing?
    Ha! It's Pathfinder or TV and I find TV now-a-days boring unless I watch my Browns inviting new ways to lose.

Hey now! I think the Lions might actually have you beat in new and creative ways to lose! At the very least, it's definitely a neck and neck race!
    FGU Ultimate License - Savage Worlds GM

Blog Entries
    I'm a little confused about this thread (probably because I haven't got the patience to actually read through the posts completely).. but it 'looks' like you are asking for when we have regular games running to see when we might have time free... or maybe you are asking when we have time free. That's the part I'm not quite clear on. Personally, I'm in quite a few regular games. I have things running:
    Sun. | Mon. | Tues. | Weds. | Thurs. | Fri. | Sat.
    9am-12pm | - | 7:30pm-11pm | 8:30pm-12pm | 8pm-11pm | 9pm-1am | -
    Second Darkness | - | Carrion Crown | Legacy of Fire | Champions | Kingmaker | -

The other nights I generally have children or girlfriend responsibilities. I do have free time SOMETIMES...
    Sun. | Mon. | Tues. | Weds. | Thurs. | Fri. | Sat.
    7pm-12am | 9am-3pm | 9am-3pm | 9am-3pm | 9am-3pm | 9am-3am | 9am-12am

All of this is in eastern time I'm 'fraid to say.
    Last edited by Blackfoot; December 21st, 2015 at 07:34.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

BF, the goal was to make a list of the regular campaigns that are going on with FG PFS Players so GMs have an idea of what days/times might be bad to schedule a Scenario. For example, if Friday evenings (GMT) have 3 different campaigns taking place and tying up a total of 16 FG Players, that's probably a time a GM might expect not to get too much of a response for a game.

So an entry in the OP would list a time and (number of players) for the given days of the week, just to give an eyeball figure of how many people are tied up when. And again, this is on a general basis. Once a month sessions wouldn't be on the calendar. Weekly sessions that skip every so often would still be listed as weekly. The point of this is to provide a general overview, not track everyone's specific availability on a given day.
    Those of you who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand.

FG License: Ultimate
    Server Alias: crazy cave dashing ninja
    TeamSpeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    TeamSpeak Password (case sensitive): Dungeoneers

Thread Information