DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: Forum Clean up

Forum Clean up

The eagle eyed amongst you will have already noticed that I have been cleaning up the sticky section of the forum a bit.

I have added a sort of FAQ type post containing links to various tutorials and information which should be helpful to all users, and specifically to new users.

In addition I have consolidated several sticky threads down to just a couple with just the links to the appropriate threads. I have also locked those so that discussion takes place in the linked threads rather than in the stickies themselves.

Finally I have started a new bug report thread since the previous one was a bit overstuffed. I have closed the old one so please report any new issues in the thread above.

If I have missed anything which you feel should be included in any of the new stickies please let me know.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Saw that, does allow for it to be much tidier at the top of the stickies.
    In regards to new bug thread, if we've reported in there but they still exist should we re-report?

Quote Originally Posted by spite View Post
    Saw that, does allow for it to be much tidier at the top of the stickies.
    In regards to new bug thread, if we've reported in there but they still exist should we re-report?
    No, all existing issues previously reported have been noted, so no need to repeat in the new thread.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information