DICE PACKS BUNDLE

The Hall Of The Flesh Eaters (5E) One Shot. Friday 18th December. 19.00 GMT.

Shrouded in thick fog, the shifting Gloomspires north of the Shackles have long frustrated explorers. However, a recent discovery by the Pathfinder Society has revealed a brief opportunity to navigate the columns safely and search for the lost treasure of the legendary pirate Sevenfingers. The only problem is that the Pathfinders are not the only visitors to the Gloomspires.

FG License: Ultimate license, so its free for anyone to play.
    Game System: 5E

Time Zone: GMT (UTC)
    Day of week and time: Friday 18th December. 19.00 GMT. In future, I will run other scenarios whenever I have time. They will most likely be GMT friendly times but could be on any day. I aim to run something at least fortnightly.

Planned Frequency: This scenario will be completed in one session (approx. 4 hours)
    Term: I will run more scenarios in future so you will be able to level up and play your character again.

Text or Voice: Voice, though I like players to use chat for descriptions and banter etc.
    Voice software used: Teamspeak 3. Teamspeak: ts.fg-con.com Password: Dungeoneers

Roleplay & Combat mix: This one is combat heavy, though I encourage everyone to roleplay their characters
    Number of Players in game & needed: 3 to 6
    New character starting level & equipment: Characters start at level 1.
    You can pick any of the pre gens that are built using the Players Handbook on this thread https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums...yer-characters.
    While your character is level 1-4 you can rebuild at anytime, transferring xp and loot to your new character. You can't do this once you hit level 5 though.
    Alternatively, you can make a character from scratch. New characters are built using 27 point buy and only use options from the players handbook please.
    Character restrictions: Only use content from the players handbook. No evil alignments please.

You will play a member of the pathfinder society, a large organisation of explorers and loreseekers. In each scenario you will be given a mission to complete, you will be paid a flat rate in gold for your services, plus any loot that isn't the mission objective. Loot will be sold and the money divided equally between the characters. Magic items will be assigned in a similar fashion to how the adventurer's league does it.

You will need to work as a team to complete the missions. This is a team game so no killing each other. Play nice, I just want this to be fun.

New players are welcome, though please familiarize yourself with the basics of FG and 5E. There are brilliant guides and videos out there

If you want to play, please sign up on the calendar and post below to confirm the character you would like to play.
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Oops, I posted this in the wrong forum. Please feel free to delete, moderators.

(after you were trying to tidy it up too)
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Remove this one too. Sorry

Re-Posted in the correct thread
    Last edited by Hertz; December 17th, 2015 at 06:18.

Thread Information