DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    VenomousFiligree

Issues arising from tonight's game

These might have been reported previously, however it's late so I've not checked!

Can the two dice results be shown in a disadvantage roll report, so that the halfling has the option of rerolling a one (if applicable)?

Can the cone be represented as per the 5e rules?

VenomousFiligree - I don't believe you can show both results; they would just need to roll twice (without Disadvantage). However even Jeremy Crawford agreed that at HIS table, Luck/Lucky would not "stack" with the Adv/Dis rolls. It was really intended that you resolve Adv/Dis and *then* apply Luck/Lucky if applicable.
    "We all take our risks, here in the dungeon." --Bargle
    Watch For Falling Meteors (Twitch.tv) Wednesday @ 7:00 PM Mountain - 5E World of Mystara
    Ultimate License DM
    Watch for Falling Meteors (YouTube Playlist)
    Xorn's 5E @ FG Tutorials (YouTube Playlist)

Quote Originally Posted by VenomousFiligree View Post
    These might have been reported previously, however it's late so I've not checked!

Can the two dice results be shown in a disadvantage roll report, so that the halfling has the option of rerolling a one (if applicable)?

Can the cone be represented as per the 5e rules?
    No, the two dice results aren't output to chat but if you are very quick you can see the two dice in the dice roller before they fade. Not entirely satisfactory but doable. As Xorn says the best way to do it would be to make two rolls.

To draw a cone right click on the map select pointers and then cone. Hold left click and drag. You can also hold both mouse buttons and ALT and drag. However I suspect that's not what your question might be about; maybe something else that I'm not seeing?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

VenomousFiligree
    I know how to draw a cone, however it's not a 5e cone!

A 5e cone has the width at furthest point the same as its length. In FG the cone is a 90 degree cone, so the width is longer than the length.
    Last edited by VenomousFiligree; December 16th, 2015 at 11:59.

Quote Originally Posted by VenomousFiligree View Post
    I know how to draw a cone, however it's not a 5e cone!
    No, but you could use my Custom Pointer Toolkit to create one - see the Wiki under Developers Guides

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

VenomousFiligree
    Thanks Dulux-Oz I'll take a look tonight!

Thread Information